SUNY Binghamton Class of 2023

GPA: 88 UW
ACT: 34
Major: PPL
Applied EA on Halloween

Any chance we’re getting decisions today? Checked last year’s thread and people started hearing back on the 16th

@alozzc I wondered the same thing and the person was OOS. My son applied EA and we are OOS. He submitted his application on 10/15.

SUNY U Buffalo started sending out admission letters today so hopefully we will hear from Bing soon!!

Best wishes everyone SUNY Buffalo accepted yesterday waiting on Binghamton as well .

Son got an email tonight at 8pm to check his portal but after reading the email it was about scholarships and making sure all items were turned in! So the wait continues. Anyone think they’ll release some decisions this week? We are OOS…

DD received results beginning of January I believe. Some from her school were shortly before.

Hello @1S1Dforcollege, do you recall how long it took for merit scholarship information to be announced? My son just got accepted at Bing, and we are OOS. Unfortunately, not able to send DM to @1S1Dforcollege as I am not yet a Junior Member (which is the requirement for posting direct messages)

So results seem to have started coming out (admitted), my son is in the 34-36, 1450-1600 range. Wondering about merit scholarship information (how long it usually takes). We are OOS.

My DD got an email tonight to check her status- Accepted into Harpur! (We live in NJ.)

I was just accepted into Harpur as well tonight!

@Cornellian2000 Could you please share your SAT/gpa? Thanks!

My son got an email to check his status and was accepted to Harpur! First acceptance! He is beyond thrilled!

My son got an email at 7:20 tonight to check his status and he was accepted to Harpur! We are OOS. It’s his first acceptance and he is beyond happy! Wondering when we hear about the honors college and possible merit.

That’s great, Congrats!!

@PaCollegeDad - the merit scholarship info came in the official acceptance letter. It arrived about a week after the email notification. We are from PA also.

@1S1Dforcollege Did your daughter/son end up at Binghamton? Did he/she get in to the Honors/Scholars college?

Accepted into Harpur!!!:slight_smile: Very excited

@Kona2012 - yes DD is currently a freshman. She is also in scholars- she really loves it there! Are you from PA? I see your Eagles logo.

My daughter was also accepted to Harpur last night! She is thrilled as Bing is one of her top choices!