SUNY Binghamton Class of 2023

emailed or posted?

email

thank you and congratulations to all!

Congratulations to all that have heard about acceptances tonight!!

Congratulations to all. Does any one of you who got accepted is from NYC?

Congratulations all. Seems like lots of DD’s have been accepted tonight any boys get accepted to Watson instate

Accepted into Harpur!!! OOS from NJ with a 1230 SAT and 3.6 UW/5.75 W (7 pt scale)!! So excited! does anyone know how to access financial aid?

yes, from NYC

At what time did the acceptance e-mails got send out? All at 7pm or staggered throughout the evening?

Merit money was included in the official acceptance letter. Scholars letter came a few weeks later and FRI letter came a few weeks after that. Congrats and good luck to all the newly accepted students!

My son received his acceptance Monday night around 8pm. NJ resident. 1560 SAT, 730 Math 2/720 Chem subject tests, 94.5 UW GPA, STEM magnet school with no ranks. Applied for chem. Waiting on official letter, merit, scholars, etc.

accepted 34 ACT, 4.0 GPA … NY state resident

Accepted last night to Harpur, 29 ACT 3.7 GPA, and I’m a NJ resident!!

Nothing received by my son yet…oh, well.

Nothing yet for our daughter. I figure she’s about 50/50 to get in at all with her stats, so I wouldn’t have expected to hear along with all of these in-state people with super high stats.

If we don’t hear in this round, any idea when we would expect to hear one way or the other? Is it going to be all the way out to mid-January at this point then?

Binghamton is more of a financial safety for us, but it would be nice to have it on the board sooner rather than later.

so if there is no mention of merit $, does that mean I did not qualify? or will I receive something separate?

Unless you stats are through the roof or you are out of state don’t count on merit.

im in NYS, stats are good, but not exceptional. 34 ACT, 95 avg unweighted, 3 varsity sports, and co-captain for one. I attend Specialized NYC public school, so curriculum is challenging… let’s see. I was hoping for at least some $$… thank you!!

Waiting in NY! Hoping for acceptance into Harpur. 1300 SAT 97 UW avg.

apparently merit scholarships are only included in the physical letter which should come after portals are updated.