SUNY Binghamton Class of 2023

Daughter just got in as well!

My daughter was accepted to Harpur.
1430 SAT
Lots of Honors, AP college level classes.
Good EC’s

My DD is super excited it is her number one choice.
As a parent who is a obsessed with CC I would remind everyone who posts acceptances to give at least their basic stats. It is helpful for those who are still waiting to hear.

When should someone who applied to engineering school get in? ACT: 32 (34 superscore), lots of AP classes, strong extracurriculars, 3.7 UW GPA, in-state, and lots of demonstrated interest.

DD Accepted to Harpur tonight!!

OOS (NJ)
4.1 GPA
Top 30% - for reference on the rank craziness (and why its arbitrary) she is #89 with a 4.167. Her friend is #49 with a 4.173
Mostly AP & Honors - not all A’s but damn she works hard!
Great ECs & her LOR must have been fabulous
1270 SAT, did not submit ACT

It’s in her top 2. She’s beyond thrilled & smiley.

Just received my own acceptance and I’m beyond happy!! For reference my SAT is 1340 and my ACT is 30. My GPA out of 4 is a 3.7. I’m in-state as well. Good luck to everyone and congrats to everyone being accepted!! :slight_smile:

Accepted Harper In-State
GPA: 88.3(hopefully this gives people hope)
SAT:1500
I think my extracurriculars were pretty good but I only took one AP class.

Congrats to everyone who got in. Still waiting.

Accepted Harper In-State:

33 ACT
3.5 GPA
AP’s: Bio, Lit, Psych, Comp Sci, US
Applied 10/32

Anyone in-state accepted intonSOM yet?

got in tonight!

35 ACT
3.8 UW GPA
11 AP’s
Applied 10/29
bing is my first acceptance! waiting for ed school now. congrats to everyone who made it!!

Are Harpur decisions coming out before Watson decisions?

Daughter Acceptance received last night - Harpur - In-State:

1360 SAT
3.9 GPA
7 AP’s
Her first acceptance , over the moon happy.

Another green envelope anyone? D already received merit letter - so wondering what this one is.

Accepted last night into Harpur! (Undecided and in-state) 89.4 GPA, 1460 SAT, 6 AP’S, Great EC’s

Are more acceptances going to come out tonight?

@universitymom67 Its a bunch of Bing stickers. My D was quite pleased to get them–they are quite cute!

@zipstermom Thanks for sharing. I’m holding it up to the light cause my son isn’t home yet. LOL I was hoping for honors or research invite.

Daughter accepted to SOM on 10/4. In-state, 93.3W GPA, 33 ACT, 5 APs, Great ECs.

we received the envelope with welcome letter/ stickers, but no merit letter. If I qualify, would that have been sent w the stickers, etc or a separate package? thx