SUNY Geneseo Class of 2014 Accepted Students

<p>I was told that 100 students are invited to apply to the honors program and they accept 30 from those who apply.</p>

<p>has anyone heard from the Edgar Fellows program?</p>

<p>No, I haven’t, I’m just curious as to how it works. When I was accepted, would that have been when I found out about the honors program?</p>

<p>No I applied and haven’t heard anything. I think it said on the original letter that decisions would be announced around April 14th.</p>

<p>If you were invited to apply to the honors program, you would have received and invitation a few days after your acceptance.</p>

<p>I visited campus this week, and in my experience, everyone seemed to be middle class, white and from NY. Every single person I met was from NY…I think I want somewhere with a little more diversity as well!</p>

<p>I wish there was a bit more diversity, too. Sadly, out of the 100 or so prospective/current students I met, not a single one was from NYC =/</p>

<p>Yeah, the diversity is really effecting my decision as well. I just wanted somewhere with a wider range of people.</p>

<p>I overnighted though, and I really liked it.</p>