Supplemental information requested - high school class of 2015

About 2 hours ago I received an email from UCLA requesting supplemental info. I did the second essay which asked about anything personal in my life then I gave in my classes and grades from the 3rd marking period for the 1st semester + my expected classes from the second semester. For the second essay I copy & pasted my personal essay from the common application (essay choice one which was to write about something personal that has greatly affected my life). I also applied to UC Davis, UC Berkeley and UC San Diego so I’m wondering if I will get a supplement request from those universities as well. Also, if anyone from class of 2014 received supplements, which UC did you receive it from + how many and did you get in?

Got one from UCSD yesterday myself. Wondering if I’ll be seeing more or not as well. Good luck.

Hey there! I also received the same thing and I was really confused as to why I received one. My stats are fairly below average, especially for UCLA. I would also like to know if the people who received supplements get in or not?

Hello! I was wondering if supplemental questions are sent out in emails or if I would have to check through the portals for each school. I haven’t gotten any supplemental questions emails from any school, and while I know that I shouldn’t be worried, I’m a tad paranoid. Thank you!

they’re sent directly to your personal email address.