Supplemental

<p>What is Miami's supplemental like on the common app? easy? essay? ...</p>

<p>They just ask you a few easy things, like your planned major, legacy information, if you work at UM, if your parents work at UM, etc. It is VERY easy to fill out, so don't stress over it. There is nothing in that supplement that can "make or break" your application, unless of course the legacy happens to be the final push for your app in the admissions office. (UM considers legacies very highly!)</p>

<p>so if i decided to apply to the business school over ohh the CAS or w/e that will not affect my admissions?</p>

<p>bump 100000000char)</p>

<p>can anyone comment thanks</p>

<p>I just filled out the app on the UM website and its really easy.</p>

<p>so if i decided to apply to the business school over ohh the CAS or w/e that will not affect my admissions? is one harder than the other, or no?</p>

<p>bump(10char) please.</p>

<p>"so if i decided to apply to the business school over ohh the CAS or w/e that will not affect my admissions? is one harder than the other, or no?"</p>

<p>i'm wondering the same thing...</p>

<p>exactly bump! thanks.</p>

<p>bump(10char)</p>

<p>I don't have an definitive answer, but if you really want to study business, that's what you should put on your app. There's no sense in starting somewhere that you are not interested and then trying to transfer between schools. Good luck.</p>