Suspensions

<p>are you allowed to be suspended adn still go to UC?</p>

<p>Suspended from your high school? How long is your suspension? I bet they won't even report it. It's between you and the high school. An expulsion is a different matter.</p>

<p>I agree with mom2jej. </p>

<p>You also need to know how to spell to attend the UC's. The prestigious University of California puts a lot of emphasis on writing abilities.</p>

<p>Prestigious eh......? I know quite a bit of kids who went to UCR who didn't get anything higher than a 500 on the writing section of the SAT.</p>

<p>OoPurestOo I'm sick of seeing the bashing of schools on here. Knock it off please.</p>

<p>? I don't think Purest was trying to bash on UCR...just the students that got in with low scores.</p>

<p>I agree with noire.</p>

<p>It must be that UCSB connection we have. =)</p>

<p>Well, that IS statistical fact.</p>

<p>And I wouldnt worry about the suspension. As long as it's really just a 1-time thing. But if you have a habit of getting into trouble... then getting rescinded should be the least of your problems.</p>

<p>...? I bashed a school??</p>

<p>what if it is an expulsion or school transfer? will that matter? (even though their contact of admission does not mention it)</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Because UC's take into consideration typos on words such as "and" on internet message boards when making admission decisions, right?</p>

<p>Yeah pretty sure that even a 490 on the writing section of the SAT is higher than most Cal States and schools like the University of Alabama, not to bash them, but UCR is in fact relatively a good school.
...and fyl, no, but seriously if you also can't spell words like "and," then f your life, as you have named yourself.</p>