Switch Major - Difficulty

<p>Hi
I am an international student. I have pretty much good stats to get into purdue but unfortunately I applied late and so was denied admission in computer science major. However, they have encouraged me to reconsider my application in another major.</p>

<p>The other two alternatives are Computer engineering and Computer and information technology. Whichever I choose and get it , my final aim is to get a bachelor in computer science. So it's obvious I will switch major after sophomore year.</p>

<p>My question is - How hard it is to switch to CS ?</p>

<p>I believe I won't get into Computer engineering as well(late applied , same reason) but I might get into CIT. Will it be really difficult to switch from College of technology to college of science ? If yes , statistically , how much ?</p>

<p>Please enlighten me in this. I am just clueless.</p>

<p>Note - I have been admitted to Penn state UP, Rutgers NB , and Virginia Tech. Should I get involved into purdue and wait for another decision or rather go with any of these universities . Please help me out.</p>

<p>(1) My main motive - starting salary should be best , because its likely that I am not going to stay much in USA after graduation . I will recover my debts and lead to my nation.</p>

<p>It should be quite easy, check out this link.
<a href=“CODO - Department of Computer Science - Purdue University”>https://www.cs.purdue.edu/undergraduate/codo.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;