Switch major I got accepted for?

I got in as a neurobiology major.

How hard would it be to switch to a genetics and finance double major?

How would I go about starting this switch process?

It’s pretty easy to switch majors. If you’re an incoming freshman then just go with different advisors at SOAR, if you’re a current student either fill out a major declaration form or application if required.

However, you are not alowed to do a double major in finance and genetics. The business school only allows you to do a double major through Letters and Science and Genetics is in the College of Ag and Life Sciences

You did NOT get in based on your proposed major. All entering students were accepted to the university as a whole, regardless of major. This means it is easy to change your mind regarding major/school/college. The only advantage to declaring a major is to get more specific advising at SOAR. Figure out which school/college you want your main advising from and list that major. Once you are at UW you will further refine your plans. You may choose courses in a field but not have that major and other combinations. For now it is enough to figure out the courses to take your first year.