Switching Between Colleges?

<p>I got accepted into the college of engineering for biomedical engineering, but I want to switch to the college of arts and sciences. Ultimately, I want to compete for a spot in the medical scholars program. Does anyone know how I would go about doing this? Do I need to wait a year, or can I transfer before enrolling at UM? Thanks in advance. </p>

<p>3.5 unweighted
top 10%
2210</p>

<p>S was able to go from CAS to the SBA, just talk to UM admissions folks…</p>

<p>You can almost certainly transfer in to the College of A&S, but the HPME program is, unfortunately, only offered to incoming Freshman. You might be talking about a different program, though, I’m not sure…</p>

<p>There is a medical scholars program that you can apply for as a sophomore which, I believe, will allow you to graduate from undergraduate and med school in the same number of years as HPME. I’m not 100% sure but I believe that if you have the GPA and are in the midst of fulfilling your pre-med requirements that you will be invited to apply to the medical scholars program.</p>

<p>switching schools at UM is like the easiest thing. Unless you wanna switch into the music school in which you need to audition and stuff</p>