Syracuse Class of 2027 Official Thread

It looks like they do have some spring reception dates listed now.

3 Likes

April 3rd, 17th and 21st. Lucky numbers! Too bad that two are Mondays and none are during spring break for our school!

Would portal astrology suggest itā€™s a good sign to see items relating to the admitted student day, etc?

this page is available for everyone

2 Likes

The one on the 3rd is a pretty good indication weā€™re likely to see the bulk of decisions this Friday. Yes, there are the ED kids but cant imagine many folks can wait to hear on 3/31 and hit the accepted student on 4/3.

1 Like

Okay. I wonder why they would show ā€œadmitted student dayā€ in the portal if someone is rejected. Seems awkward!

2 Likes

Registration is inactive!

2 Likes

Where on the portal are you seeing admitted student day?

screenshot pleaseā€¦are you sure its right in the admissions portal? Seems if you click through up top on the general links you can get to it.

1 Like

It isnā€™t in the portal it is on the admissions page of the website.

1 Like

Ok phew. I was thinking uh oh.

2 Likes

the poster above said it was in their portal so I was curiousā€¦

1 Like

Does everyoneā€™s MySlice have a tab called ā€œUndergraduate Admit Acceptanceā€?

I donā€™t have access to our applicantā€™s my sliceā€¦
Did you click it? What does it say?

Yes its there but access not allowed at this time.

1 Like

There is a special reception day for ED students, which I believe is this coming Saturday.

In December, the bulk of the decisions went out on the first day indicated on their website, so Iā€™m hoping that most of you will hear by tomorrow night. We were expecting the decision to arrive between 5:00 and 6:00pm, because historically, decisions were released around that time, but my son got the email at 4:40pm. The FA package arrived a week later.

Good luck to all the applicants!

3 Likes

Yes - itā€™s been there right along though and when you click it get a ā€œpage currently unavailable for your useā€ which is also consistent.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t seen that but this person did.

I thought they were referring to the portal, because they said they logged in and saw the relevant web page.

I was referring to what @Mashinations said.

https://undergraduate.admissions.go.syr.edu/portal/admitted_campusvisit?_gl=1*1mu3r3h*_ga*MTIxNzMzNTIxMC4xNjY5OTI1NDA1*_ga_QT13NN6N9S*MTY3OTU3NjExOC4zMi4wLjE2Nzk1NzYxMTguNjAuMC4w

To the extent that link worksā€¦

2 Likes