Syracuse Class of 2027 Official Thread

My son is also a sophomore at SU. I’m curious how financial aid works with siblings? Do they keep the packages same for each student minus merit of course? Grants, etc or possibly more aid because of multiple students? Good luck to all :tangerine:

Good luck, everyone! I hope we all get the answers we want, and I hope we hear back today instead of next week. Fingers crossed!

10 Likes

let’s all hope that 5pm EST is when they come out.

2 Likes

Results have started to hit the portal… unfortunately my DS as waitlisted
that was out last decision we were waiting on but he had moved on before this so not crushed thankfully…. Good luck :four_leaf_clover: everyone

1 Like

unfortunately nothing for me yet so the wait continues. Was the decision just at the top of the portal?

1 Like

did you get an email first or just in the portal?

Did you receive an email?
Also, what state are you from? Trying to figure out if results are being released by state

Nothing for my D either yet - so of course she’s convinced that means she’ll be rejected. (Which she very well may be since she applied to Newhouse.) At this point she just wants to know so she can move forward.

Nothing in my sons yet

1 Like

I have not received anything

What school did he apply to?
I do think wl’s will move. But it’s understandable if you’re ready to move on❤️

My son went directly to the application portal … no email

FYI, admitted campus visits slots are now live.

Just got waitlisted as well, college of arts and science - new england area

My DD just got accepted with a scholarship. FYI, no email.

5 Likes

He applied to the Martin J. Whitman School of Management so that may be the reason for waitlist but like I said he had moved on before today and had pretty much decided where he is going after giving a verbal commitment to one of the coaches at another school

1 Like

DS is a waitlist - Architecture.

Waitlisted at Newhouse. Letter cited her family connection to the university (I’m an alumn). I’m glad she can finally move on and pursue a path somewhere less expensive with better weather! Love the schools that love you back, folks! Good luck to all.

Did you select a second choice option?

1 Like

Congrats!!!

1 Like