t-mobile + 3g

<p>Does anyone have a t-mobile phone that they use in Madison? How has it worked for you? Previous posts say coverage is not offered there but it sounds like using other towers has not been an issue. has anyone tried 3g on a t-mobile phone though? i am considering getting a new phone that would use it and know they do not offer 3g there either.</p>

<p>thanks!</p>

<p>Good question. I would also like to know.</p>

<p>I don't own a T-Mobile, but I have friends who have them and they work fine in Madison. However, I am pretty sure that there are no T-Mobile stores in Madison--if that makes a difference. The closest store is in Milwaukee I believe. Hope that helps!</p>

<p>I ended up going into the t-mobile store to ask. windy23 is right that you get regular phone service. the 3g network does not function at all though in madison. at&t for me!</p>

<p>Thanks, I guess I'll have to get an iPhone.</p>

<p>hahaha don't sound so depressed about it</p>

<p>that's what i ended up doing myself. the guy helping me at the apple store was honestly upset when i asked him to pitch why i should get an iphone over an android (even though i was already sure which way i was going because of the 3g thing). still, so far so good</p>