T-town Restaurants for Thanksgiving

<p>My non-CC friend is looking for a Tuscaloosa restaurant for Thanksgiving day dinner. Strong preference goes to one that serves adult beverages. Any recommendations?</p>

<p>Unless something has changed, there’s not much opened on T’giving.</p>

<p>Cracker Barrel
Epiphany (I think)
The Legends (at Capstone Hotel)</p>

<p>I’m guessing that next year after Embassy Suites opens, they will have a T’giving offering…Iron Bown is in Ttown next year.</p>

<p>Chuck’s Fish does a Thanksgiving dinner for charity donations.</p>

<p>Did one of the cafetaria’s have a special thanksgiving dinner (for an extra charge) last year? S is staying on campus, probably alone as I believe his roommates are all going home, and it would be nice if he had a nice turkey meal on campus.</p>

<p>^^^</p>

<p>Yes…contact Bama Dining and ask if they’re doing it again this year.</p>

<p>In the past, parents could go, too.</p>

<p>Epiphany is wonderful! Took DD there last time we were in town. All locally grown. Delicious…and a nice wine menu, too!</p>

<p>When son wasn’t planning on going home for Thanksgiving 3 years ago, we went down instead and spent a memorable Thanksgiving dinner at Epiphany; the food was awesome! Just remember to make reservations.</p>

<p>Epiphany will be closed Thanksgiving Day. :(</p>

<p>We are going down for Thanksgiving but will be picking up D after we fly in on Tuesday and all going down to Gulf Shores. YEA!!! Now, to find somewhere for Thanksgiving Dinner in Gulf Shores. </p>

<p>Have not tried Epiphany. Will have to put that on the list of must try places.</p>