Taking summer courses at a different UC

<p>Hi I may plan on taking summer courses at a UC I don’t attend and I was wondering how the transfer of credits and such work. Will the grades/credits I receive affect my GPA, or will I just be awarded credits at my current school?
Thank you.</p>

<p>The grades will be applied to your UC GPA, but only credits will be applied to your UC (Current school) GPA.</p>

<p>^
Wait, so I could do a summer quarter at UCLA even though I am attending UCSC?</p>

<p>^
Yes you can, summer sessions are open campus based so anyone from anywhere can enroll as long as they pay their registration fees and such. The tuition cost is per unit based, so you are charged for the amount of units that you registered for. You can attend any UC for summer session (well, excluding SF and Hasting if you want to be technical). You might be able to qualify for financial aid for intercampus summer sessions, but you have to apply ahead of time to see if you qualify or not.</p>

<p>Okay thanks.
So on my transcript, will the grades in my summer classes taken at a different UC appear?
Or will it just be a credit/no credit thing?</p>

<p>From what I understand, all UC courses will be calculated into your UC GPA.</p>