Talk to me about UF-PACE program

@arodgator did you go into pace with college credits or are you spending the 2 years in it?

Although my S20 was happy (but a little disappointed) to receive the offer of PaCe he wasn’t really considering it as an option. But, now with Covid-19 he is considering it as an option with many schools likely moving to online platforms in the Fall and possibly into the Spring. It seems PaCe already has a well developed online program while other schools are just starting to develop theirs and work out the kinks. We don’t live in FL so having him home with the unknowns of possible Covid-19 flare-ups in the Fall/Winter is now a plus, especially if other schools are not likely to return to normal on campus by Fall.

@Melissa96 thank you so much for all your insight, support and help in this process! My daughter is trying to decide between Wisconsin and PaCe, but understandably feels less than wanted at UF because of Pace admittance. Are there PaCe ambassadors that can (or do?) reach out to admitted students in making final decisions? Thank you!

There are some PaCE chats where she can learn more about the student experience and ask questions about the program. The registration schedule is here PaCE | University of Florida Online

1 Like

thank you! super helpful!