TAMU 2022 parent questions and answers

@AggieMomhelp Yes, the service is down. Fish Camp has a twitter page that has postponed registration to 3:15 and now 3:30 due to technical difficulties. I’m sure the server crashed due to too many people on it.

Now they’re saying 4:00pm.

anyone in yet?

nope

Nope…this is embarrassing.

nope - service unavailable still

still nothing from fish camp, but i got my housing timeslot! it’s this upcoming wednesday :slight_smile: anyone else get one?

I was able to register for fish camp. I also got a Wednesday time slot… what time is yours?

We were able to register for Fish Camp. If you go to the Fish Camp Twitter page, there is a link to register. DS has not gotten a housing timeslot assigned, but 2 of his roommates have Thursday and Friday.

Does anyone know how many time-slots are given out each day? Is it just the 9:00 AM time-slot or is it multiple times? Also does anyone have an overall estimate on approximately how many students are assigned per day? Thanks for any information!

my time slot is wednesday at 1 pm!

My son got Thursday at 1 pm

Crud, my son got Friday at 1. His roommate did too which is weird since his roomie was accepted in September and my son in December. What about you guys? When did your students get accepted at tamu?

My DS got assigned Friday at 1. He was accepted to TAMU in September, but did not apply for housing until December. He has 3 accepted roommates, one with a Thurs timeslot, and 2 with Fri at 9. They are hoping for 4 person suite. If Weds folks can please update on the status of room availability, especially Hullabaloo.

Yes that would be great if Wed. people could fill us in. My son is wanting a 4 person room too (white creek would work as well). Hullabaloo is out of the question for thurs/Fri people. Last year it was gone in 7 minutes.

I heard a rumor that Wednesday time slots are for LLCs only… and if you had a Wednesday time slot and aren’t in a LLC it’s a mistake. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

My daughter has Wednesday at 1. Accepted and applied for housing mid-September. Not in LLC. Fingers crossed for hullabaloo!

Thanks everyone for replying back!
My roommate has a housing date of 10/3/17 and was assigned Friday @ 9:00. I have a housing date of 1/21/18 and was also assigned Friday @ 1:00. Which is kinda strange with my date being much later. We always just assumed her time-slot would be earlier! From what I’m gathering there must be two times per day. The big question is I wonder how many students are given each time-slot?
We were really hoping for Hullabaloo, but I don’t think we will get it now. The building capacity is only 640. Someone posted in another thread last year, that Hullabaloo filled up on the first day within 7 minutes. So we will just go with our back-up, the modular dorms. The rooms are a little larger with 4 closets, all were recently remodeled, and cost a little less. Its just the Hullabaloo has so many amenities that we both liked.

just signed up and got a 4 person suite for hullabaloo! i’ll keep yall updated on the status of hullabaloo

still some open!