TAMU CLASS 2023 - Admission Decisions

at the top of my son’s AIS page it says “All freshman engineering applicants who met the Early Action deadline and do not have a decision posted have been deferred to the January review.” Doe this mean that those who are regular action have to wait until February to find out?

@AgggieArch Some engineering applicants will receive a decision in February as the Galveston and Engineering Academy decisions are typically released then. What that banner means is that some applicants that applied to receive a decision by December, were deferred until January. Some will receive a decision in January and some will still wait until February. It all depends on the type of decision they are offered.

@Thelma2 @AggieMomhelp so I got an email from TAMU last Friday. It didn’t say I got in, but it was inviting me to join Corps of Cadets and it listed a bunch of other options for students of the 2023 class. Is this a good sign? Or am I just on a random email list?

@texantexantexan Wow, I don’t know. It sounds very promising. I just haven’t heard of this before so don’t know if it’s random or not. You only show 3 tabs still, right?

@texantexantexan @AggieMomhelp my kiddo got that email too. It looked like a mass mailing type of thing

bummer. I bet there’s a wave this week though. Hang in there. It’ll be worth it!

my son received the invite by snail mail and email. he signed up for spend the night with the corp as a result. he’s been on the fence about joining the corp if admitted so i hope this will help him make a wise decision.

hope you’re right about another wave @AggieMomhelp