Received UIN: 11/20/16
Type of admit: Review admit
Major: Economics
Did I get in: still waiting
Honors program: No
Class rank: 160/644
SAT (new): 1200 composite
ACT: 24

@hlklingler Congratulations! Your test scores are stellar.

@talex2017 Keep your head up, it’s not over yet. We have only 5-6 weeks left to wait and see. My son has been accepted to other colleges but waiting on TAMU before making a final decision. Have you applied to others colleges?

Still waiting!

Applied: 11/20/16
Received UIN: 11/24/16
Major: 1st choice Mays, 2nd choice AG
Class rank: 75/546
SAT (new): 1240 composite
ACT: 25

We should hear back on the 14th, that’s when early action review admits heard back last year!

@devonlacy 14th of January? or February?

@blonde1999 I haven’t applied to anywhere that I actually care about like Baylor and umhb because there are few colleges in texas with my major/career path.

And I forgot to mention I’m in NHS AND interact club with tons of volunteer hours. I have been in varsity band four 4 years, I have taken 4 AP classes and 18 credits at my local community college( McLennanCC) through my high school’s Dual Credit classes and my GPA is a 4.0 or around 95-97.

Still waiting and tired of it!

Applied: 9/30/16
Received UIN: 10/11/16
Major: 1st choice Econ, 2nd choice Techmgt
Class rank: 177/493 (35%)
ACT: 31 (36R, 32E, 28M, 28S)

A bit late but oh well

Applied: 10/25/16
Recieved UIN: I have no idea
Type of admit: Review
Major: Kinesiology
Did I get in: Yes (12/3/16)
Honors: Nah mate
SAT: 1330 (Math 710 Verbal 620)

OMG everyone applied super early. I only applied a few days before the deadline and they forgot to mark my application as complete until yesterday. I submitted everything but it was not processed. Am I screwed xD

@DucTahn I think you should call the Admission Department.

When did you apply: August 1
When did you get your UIN: About a week after
When did you receive your admission decision: Still waiting
Auto-admit? Academic Admit? Review Admit: Review admit
Major/College of Choice: Did you get in: Dance Science, already made it in.
Class Rank: Top 12% out of 408
ACT: 22

-Ballet dancer (20 hours a week), Choir member, NHS member
-60 Service hours
-Essays great
-Summer dance hours: 80 per week (3-5 weeks)

I’m really hoping to get in. My ACT score isn’t the best…timed tests get me worked up. I took it 3 times and made a 22 all 3 times. I wish I could have done better.

When did you apply: 10/15
When did you get your UIN: 10/18?:
When did you receive your admission decision:10/31
Auto-admit? Academic Admit? Review Admit: Academic Admit
Major/College of Choice: Did you get in:Electrical Engineering/Yes/11/22
Honors: Will apply
Class Rank: 5/82
ACT: 35
Anxious to find out if OOS waiver will happen. Not NMF. It’s mind numbing, because the waiver is necessary for us to afford it. But, we will just have to be patient and hope for the best! His EC’s are great, and GPA is 3.82 unweighted. This stuff is scarier than I ever realized. Learned a lot with my first child. It stinks that he’s the one with the crazy hard work ethic. I’m ready to know what path he’ll be taking!

When did you apply: 12/1
When did you get your UIN: 12/3
When did you receive your admission decision:1/10
Auto-admit? Academic Admit? Review Admit: Academic Admit
Major/College of Choice: Did you get in: Mechanical Engineering/Yes/1/16
Honors: Did not apply (wondering if I could still apply)
Class Rank: Top 25%
SAT: 1430

Can I still apply for university or engineering honors?

@k_03
university honors - no
Engineering honors - yes (up to 4 weeks from your NSC date)

@lessonwitch2 Okay, thanks for the info. :slight_smile:

Does it mean anything if you see extra/new tabs on the Howdy portal? Before I had only 3 tabs. Today I see more.

@glee thats a good sign. Just curious, what are your stats? Im currently waiting as well

Does anyone know when the next wave of acceptances come in??

@Bree98 There is not a scheduled date for any decisions to go out, they just show up. That said, last two years, the last wave of decisions has come out the third Friday of February. Alternate pathways (I am not sure how they will handle the engineering) received their decisions on this date and not before. There were full admission applicants who received their decisions on this day as well.

@yugioh5454 sorry for the late reply and thanks. I just checked my status and got in. COE Comp. Sci. In-state, 1st Quarter. SAT 1340 New. almost 600 hrs EC and internships in Robotics at local IT companies, Awards at Regional and State levels. I just hope I’m able get thro’ the weeder courses and make it to Comp Sci. Excited and nervous. Good Luck to you too.