TAMU Class of 2021 - Admissions Decisions

@aggiemomhopeful I too have been accepted at Galveston and am hoping for CSTAT! When your daughter was accepted at Galveston did she go from 3 to 6 tabs then? I have the 6 tabs but I’m not sure if they were there before as I was unaware of the meaning!

My daughters tabs just changed from 3 to 6 tabs. AIS page is still the same. Her AIS page is still the same. She is dance kinesiology major and a review admit.

@SWC0408 NO WAY I AM TOO!!! Congrats!

@dnvr2000 I am a Dance Science major and found this morning that changes were made

For what it is worth, my son has had a great experience being on Blinn Team. He is a business major in his last “Team” semester, rushed, was president of is pledge class, and still has close to a 4.0 GPA. He has never been made to feel he wasn’t a real Aggie. Team students are considered admitted students. Other than being allowed to play varsity sports, they enjoy all the same privileges of full admit students. For those of you offered Blinn Team, Congratulations! Be proud to be an Aggie!

@SWC0408 can you please share her stats?

Has your AIS page changed yet?

Could the tabs changing from 3-6 also mean Galveston A&M only?

@SWC0408 AIS has not updated just yet.
It could be as early as tonight or as late as tomorrow from what I’ve seen!

Called A&M. They seem to have the right test score and rank. So now we just gotta wait

Oh and no change on tabs…

@aggiemomhopeful I’m sorry your D was harassed like that- what kind of function was that? Sorority rush? It’s hard to believe they’d do that to her face but maybe it was a hazing thing? I imagine it’s pretty rare given all the other feedback I’ve read from other TEAM people. From some of the threads on Reddit Aggies (great site with unvarnished opinions by students) the TEAM students are accepted openly and many said they actually were envied by some students, for example getting into Mays from TEAM is easier than transferring from another full-time major!

Top 24%. ACT 25. Strong recommendations in with admission into the dance science program conditional upon University admission

Even though tabs have changed, we were thinking maybe it’s for Galveston, because under purchase options under student services screen,on bottom of right-hand of the screen it shows Galveston as well

I HAVE BEEN ADMITTED!
Gig Em and God bless

@Bree98 congrats! What type? Full, blinn, or gateway? And what major? And would you mind sharing your stats or did you already share them?

Also, has anyone else really heard the mid to late march thing… because I’ve been told march 1 at the latest… just like UT, I literally can’t wait another month…

@Bree98 CONGRATS ON BECOMING AN AGGIE!!! If you don’t mind would you share your stats?

Full admission!

Dance Science major
Top 12%
GPA: 3.8
ACT: 22

Lots and lots of dancing hours (20 a week), NHS member, Choir member, 60 Service hours, dance awards and choir awards!

Also tons of summer dancing! 3-5 weeks with 56-81 hours a week!

That’s really impressive that you managed school and dance that well. Wish you all the luck as an Aggie