TAMU Class of 2021 - Admissions Decisions

So does that mean we have a wave coming at 5 today??

What warrior101x said ^^^???

@warrior101x please say it is so! 5:00 would be great!!

@tamuwaiting Iā€™m not sureā€¦ someone up there said that the system updates at 5 on fridays.

Like I said, the young lady was very polite, but limited on info. She ā€œsuggestedā€ to check after 5:00pm on Fridays.
She did not say anything definite.

@footballgo1 and all BlinnTeamers, Several colleges at A&M offer guarentee admissions through pathway agreements with Blinn. You can check them out here http://blinnteam.tamu.edu/AdmissionAgreements.aspx Be sure to explore all of the links for info, FAQ, etc.

This is going to be the longest hour of my life waiting to see if they updated my application status or not

@Stressball23 @footballgo1 @gogogogobruins and others, please keep us posted. Rooting for yā€™all!!

@rvhappynow thank you so much. I donā€™t think Iā€™m gonna here back this evening though

Do you ever wonder who the guy and girl are on the AIS page? I feel like sheā€™s mocking me! Sayingā€¦go ahead, check again, itā€™s the same fool!!!

Oh, same here with the financial portal! :))

lol @blonde1999, We have all worn out the refresh and login buttons, havenā€™t we?? Speaking for myself (my son), today I got the 6 tabs on Howdy someone time between 4 and 7am. (Yes, I woke up at 4am and took a peek. No change.) It was about 8:30 before I could sign up for housing. AIS updated to show his admission at 10am. It was definitely 10am, because I checked AIS every few minutes starting at 7am.

@rvhappynow is your son joining the Corps? Just trying to find your $275. :wink:

@kaydeeloo So did your son find out from you this morning or did he see it in his email? Iā€™m trying to figure out how iā€™m going to tell mine-bad or good. My oldest lives(3yrs) in CS and attended Blinn for a short time, so we are very familiar with CS and Bryan. It really is an awesome college town! My youngest son has offers from two colleges in Texas and one small LA college in Durango, CO.
I think he will attend Colorado school if he doesnā€™t get full/BlinnTeam. Itā€™s not a very selective school so he does get a nice merit scholarship that will cover OOS cost. He drank the ā€˜Kool-Aidā€™ a long time in CS and would love to an Aggie though!!

@kaydeeloo He has never done anything like that, so he didnā€™t apply. It looks really cool though. We have learned do much and are still learning! Btw, congratulations!!! I was so excited for you when it changed for you this morning!! And Iā€™m also glad Iā€™m not the only one who looks in the middle of the night!! Iā€™ll bet youā€™ll sleep so well tonight!!

nothing on our end yetā€¦ so anxious! Just need an answer so we can move forward!

@blonde1999 my son doesnā€™t even know yet!! He is at baseball practice until later tonight. He doesnā€™t check howdy or AIS, he just leaves it to me. And no to your question about an e-mail. No e-mail has come at all. Howdy changed, then AIS changed. Once AIS changed, his official letter was loaded there, but it was not e-mailed. It looks like itā€™s being mailed. ā€” Thank you @rvhappynow!! I hope you can sleep soon too!

I feel like itā€™ll never update. Iā€™ll be 110 years old still sitting in front of the comouter checking AIS. Iā€™d be interviewed for how I kept living so long and Iā€™ll answer, ā€œStill waiting to hear from A&M. Checking AIS kept me going all these years.ā€

@gogogogobruins lol thatā€™s quite possibly my favorite post on this entire thread! Most relatable thing right now

LOL! @gogogogobruins I keep saying that half the benefit of this thread is knowing Iā€™m not the only obsessed one out there. We leave at 5 a.m. for Aggieland Saturday, and since I have a t-shirt business, the crazy side of me wants to stick my son in a maroon shirt that just says AGGIE, PLEEEEEAASEEEE!!!??? Totally kidding. Wouldnā€™t do it (nor would he let me), but boy is it tempting!