TAMU Class of 2021 - Admissions Decisions

@Ven1999 Congratulations! No status change here so must not have made the first round.

Here’s the answer from AggieBound on Twitter: Applicants may see their decision in AIS before the actual letters arrive in the mail.

my status just updated! i got accepted into business.

@jessicadmart Congratulations!

Son was just Accepted!! With that said he is applying for the COE and that final decision will not be out until the beginning of December according to the acceptance letter.

When did you apply: 8/6
When did you get your UIN: 8/9
When did you receive your admission decision: 9/20
Auto-admit? Academic Admit? Review Admit: Academic Admit
Major/College of Choice: Dwight Look COE MEEN/AERO
Did you get in: 9/20 Admitted to University - Awaiting COE Decision
Honors program: Maybe
Class Rank: Top 18%
ACT: 31

@Ven1999 I assume your major is listed as Engineer Review? Acceptance in COE will not happen until early Dec.

Our daughter was just accepted as an auto admit, and she is under review for Engineering. They are saying that for students whose apps are finished by 10/15 the decisions will be available in December. We thought the decision would come at one time so I am sure she will be disappointed that she must continue to wait. Good luck to everyone!

Admitted to 1st choice - applied 8/01!
When did you apply: 8/1
When did you receive your admission decision: 9/20
Auto-admit? Academic Admit? Review Admit: Academic Admit
Major/College of Choice: Architecture - Visualization (Lower)
Did you get in: YES!
Honors program: Maybe
Class Rank: Top 20%
ACT: 30

My son was accepted to Mays!!! This is one happy momma! :D/

Good luck to everyone else! Keep updating! :-bd

@Tsker , I am confused as I thought your son was waiting for COE?

I was accepted into my first choice major - International Studies! Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted!

I have been accepted into Mays Business School! Tears are happening! Life-long dream :slight_smile:

Accepted into the Mays Business School!

Does anyone one know how imperative it is to register for the New Student Conference before applying for housing? Really want to be on campus.

^^^ I second that question :slight_smile:

@NotSoPatient Nope, always Mays. See my original post–#41.

When did you apply: 8/3
When did you receive your admission decision: waiting :confused:
Auto-admit? Academic Admit? Review Admit: review
Major/College of Choice: psychology
Did you get in: waiting
Honors program: applying
Class Rank: 26%
SAT:1400 (new)
ACT:32

Will review admits be hearing at all in the new future, I am just past being an academic admit and am anxiously awaiting an answer. I know reviews should hear by March, but I was hoping to hear sooner as I expect decisions from other colleges soon.

Got accepted into first choice major Construction Science! :smiley:

How long will it take for the letters to come in the mail?? I know they were just sent out today

@Langerfyre I’m jealous! I also applied for construction science, but as a transfer :frowning: not sure how much longer it will take for me to get accepted. Congrats though!!

Scholarships anyone?