TAMU Class of 2021 - Admissions Decisions

Also I didn’t click that I was interested in blinn team on my app. So if anyone else didn’t click it, it apparently doesn’t matter much.

@coolio7 My son is Sport Mgmt and still under review.

I believe the Blinn team question on the application is a survey question that had no bearing on admissions per old TexAgs thread.

Howdy changed to 6 tabs AIS still says in review. Request major option still there. How do I check to see if its BLINN or full admission?

@footballgo1 same thing here. Both change major tabs disappeared. According to several on this forum this may mean we’re about to be offered PSA. This isn’t for sure but it’s the way it’s gone for others on here. At first I was convinced it was a promising sign and had my hopes really high. I’m glad I was told it probably meant PSA to help prepare for possible let down. But who knows. I’ll post when mine changes.

Both “change major” tabs have disappeared for us as well. Assuming that means PSA. Definitely disappointing.

Tabs changed this morning to 6. Major to Blinn Team. No updates to AIS yet.

Hello @Mandolin1 and @tgtjleal , maybe this means we will be getting a decision soon. At least that will allow us to move on with plans. I’m sure both of you have other offers…

We have 6 tabs this morning, no other changes. I’m trying not to get my hopes up for an answer… too late.

@footballgo1 Yes! You are right. Have been putting other good offers on back burner waiting for this. Hoping for definite answers today.

So, I don’t know any of you but I keep checking this site with apprehension to hear everyone’s news. If I am a bundle of nerves for total strangers, I can’t imagine what it will feel like next year when it is my son’s turn! I am praying for auto acceptance for him. I will be awaiting the Feb.23rd SAT results and Spring class rank with baited breath. Praying for all of you to hear good news, and for other wonderful options if you don’t hear what you are hoping for. I do believe in unanswered prayers. Sometimes there is a better path for us that we might not otherwise take.

When did you apply: 11/30
When did you get your UIN: 12/6
When did you receive your admission decision: 02/03
Review Admit:
Major/College of Choice: Did you get in: Computer Science/Gateway
Class Rank:253/638
SAT: 18
ACT: 940

Has anyone been accepted who is graduating from a early college high school with an associates degree?

@doodlebug1 If you have an associates… that isn’t the same as applying as a regular freshman if I’m not mistaken. It’s considered a transfer.

Still no changes for my daughter. Change major tabs are both missing now. No other updates. Maybe some have had this happen who have had blinn or gateway offers, and just didn’t notice the tabs changing, or tell us about it

All the college was done in high school so my D is a freshman admit

@aggiemomhopeful Same for my S, too.

@aggiemomhopeful I contacted admission about it and they said it has nothing to do with decisions that they disabled because a lot of majors are no longer accepting change of major applications and we all still have shots at full admission / BLINN

@aggies1 yes!!! Thank you!!! We have a little restored hope!!!

@aggies1 Really!! Thanks for the info. I’ll hop back on the emotional roller coaster.