TAMU Class of 2021 - Admissions Decisions

@CollegeTX I am a liberal arts communications major, my ability to change my major in my howdy is not there but it is in AIS.

@Collegetxā€¦same boat. ECON major, ability to change on Howdy is gone, but AIS is still there.

What does this all mean?!?

So I think that is just their ā€˜properā€™ answer but it likely means not accepted into full, gateway, or Blinn, unfortunately :((

@CollegeTX I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully it isnā€™t he case butā€¦ well, Iā€™ll remain hopeful for now! So glad I had my daughter apply to Galveston! Did any of you? It isnā€™t too late!! But it may be as the week goes on and more people are given PSA. I would assume the applications will increase to them throughout the next week. I believe their app is open until march. We got a decision from one week after we applied!

If they are just giving a ā€œprogrammedā€ answer when they know the truth( that tabs gone means no admittance), that would just be wrong! Clearly, some of us will get PSA, but if there is no hope, just tell us.
We are 1st Mays and @2nd Economics

Well, those answering the phones would not be able to give us that kind of information. it stinks, but we just have to wait and see!

@CollegeTX Liberal Arts- Economicsā€¦yā€™all are so positive! It makes me feel a little better and hopeful. Itā€™s been a rough day for me and my son.

@tgtjleal I agree with you. Just let us know already , good or bad.

If it is any consolation to any of you I just checked my sonā€™s portal. He is an admitted student into the COE and has already accepted his offer and signed up for housing as well as his NSC. I went into Howdy > Manage Applications and his application status now says IN REVIEW which is wrong because he has already signed up for his NSC and accepted his admission back in late November. So I wouldnā€™t trust what you see in Howdy right now and just wait for AIS to update. I know it is hard to wait and I hope everyone comes out with the outcome they are looking for.

That is helpful. Thank you. Maybe they really are having issues in howdy right now! Crossing my fingers! Prepared either way nowā€¦

@Carlos57 sorry but this makes no senseā€¦what were your ACT & SAT scores?

@warrior101x we would be ecstatic at this point to get Blinnā€¦its the same as far as New Student Conference, Sports Pass and on campus housingā€¦

@Carlos57 ACT Composite 26, ranking 36%, considered to be a competitive HS

My AIS says you have bee admitted. Does this mean full admission or BLINN or Gateway?

I just officially got offered blinn team

just curious for those who have already been admitted to Galveston. We have both Galveston and CS info, which I know one other student did as well. When you go the College station Housing tab it gives you option to apply for housing then, when trying to sign into the portal it says: ā€œEither your session has timed out or you are not currently logged in. Please visit the University login page to log in.ā€ Does anyone else who has housing tabs see the same message? I think this has nothing to do with our admissions process because we have two applications. We have the 6 tabs because of Galveston admit (which she hasnā€™t accepted yet) so we wonā€™t see that change as part of admissions process. Just wondering what others who are in the same boat are seeing! :slight_smile: I canā€™t wait for her to finally have an answer so I can stop checking her application, haha.

My daughter was just admitted. The tabs changed this morning, then AIS just showed admitted to her first choice major, Animal Science, at College Station. So hang in there, everyone. Full admits are still happening.

is anyone that has received recent admissions one of the oneā€™s who had the disappearing change major tabs? Ang congrats to you guys who just got admission!!!

My sonā€™s friend just got admitted to the Engineering program-top 45%, ā€¦ 24 ACT scoresā€¦