TAMU Class of 2021 - Admissions Decisions

PSA here too. Disappearing change major tab must be true. Lots of good alternatives at other colleges! Best to all!
Goodbye!

Well not what I was hoping for but was offered PSA as well? Should I take it? I don’t any specific details regarding PSA but a general explanation. Can anyone clarify?

My son received PSA today as well.
Stats:
30th percentile (all A’s and 2 B’s-one in a pre-AP class). He had a 3.9 unweighted GPA and 4.4 weighted GPA, but rank was low because not enough Pre-AP and AP classes taken.
SAT 1270.
It was unfortunate as my husband I both went to A and M and loved it there. I believe my son would have done great there. We will not be doing PSA option because his major is business and that isn’t possible with PSA. Congrats to all those that were offered admission!!! It is an awesome school. Now to go break the bad news

Fortunately, he was offered admission at other colleges

Accepted! Environmental science/ geosciences major, 1300 sat 3.7 gpa unweighted, in second quarter of class

@talex2017 have you considered applying to Galveston? At least you will be a CS branch and can just change majors next year.

How long does it take for AIS to update with Howdy??? I have major: TEAM and TEAM-BAC but still under review!!!

If this is BLINN team I will be SO EXCITED!!!

@Aggiegirl3305 This is what my daughter has!! I hope so!!

It took about 5 hours for me for AIS to reflect the Howdy changes.

@tamuwaiting does Howdy still say under review as well? Mine does so I don’t want too excited until I know for sure!!

@Aggiegirl3305 Yes it still says under review
ugh

Mine still says Review but is listed as TEAM under major on howdy. I don’t have six tabs yet though and AIS is not updated

Editing the above: It took about 5 hours for me for AIS to reflect the initial Howdy changes of 6 tabs. 24 hours later (or overnight), Howdy changed from “Under Review” to “Whoop! You Have Been Admitted.”

I was just admitted to Blinn Team! I wasn’t expecting much from my stats, so I’m very happy! Gig 'em!

When did you apply: 10/14/2016
When did you get your UIN: 10/19/2016
When did you receive your admission decision: Haven’t yet!
Auto-admit? Academic Admit? Review Admit: REVIEW
Major/College of Choice: English Major, College of Liberal Arts
Did you get in: Blinn Team!
Honors program: Probably not.
Class Rank: 38/126 (Top of second quarter)
SAT: 1200 M:550/RW:650
ACT: 26

Our official update with the letter in AIS took about 24 hours from when I first noticed the change of major to Blinn Team in Howdy (yesterday afternoon). The extra tabs showed up this morning and the letter this afternoon. For those with PSA, consider Galveston
that was going to be our plan and I think it is an excellent option. D is super excited for Blinn Team and being an Aggie

My S got PSA. We are done. Good bye all. Good luck and the best to all of you.

Posting for Son who today was offered and will accept TEAM
When did you apply: 09/05/2016
When did you get your UIN: 09/12/2016
When did you receive your admission decision: Today
Auto-admit? Academic Admit? Review Admit: REVIEW
Major/College of Choice: Biology/College of Science
Did you get in: Blinn Team!
Honors program: Probably not.
Class Rank: “second quarter” TAMU assigned - HS does not rank outside of top 10% (Extremely competitive TX public HS - nationally ranked)
SAT: 1350 R660/M690
ACT: 32
Honors/Extracurr: Eagle Scout; Extensive Volunteer Work.
Extremely excited and proud for our 4th generation Aggie (5th if you get some credit for Mom AND Dad both being Aggies lol).

Thoughts - this is not your parents TAMU. If you are reading this as an underclassman and this is your goal school, then put yourself in a class rank that forces the University to admit you. Then you can enjoy senior year with an admission letter in your pocket before football season is even well underway. Otherwise, be prepared to sweat it out until Valentines day (or longer).

I had a 1360 sat, 40th percentile at a crazy competitive school, 28 act, applied for business and got blinn team! Kinda bummed I only got team, but will probably accept it if I don’t get into my first choice (UT Austin, where I applied for liberal arts)!

Congrats!!

@warrior101x and other Blinn Team admits interested in any of these majors, click the link below. Several colleges and departments at Texas A&M have created “Pathway Agreements” which guarantee direct entry for TEAM students if the criteria are met.
http://blinnteam.tamu.edu/AdmissionAgreements.aspx

Mays Business School

College of Science

Pathway Agreement for Biology
Pathway Agreement for Chemistry
Pathway Agreement for Mathematics
Pathway Agreement for Physics
Pathway Agreement for Statistics

College of Agriculture & Life Sciences

Pathway Agreement for Agricultural Economics
Pathway Agreement for Nutrition & Food Science
Pathway Agreement for Soil & Crop Sciences

College of Education & Human Development

Pathway Agreement for Health
Pathway Agreement for Kinesiology (AEP, BEP, MB)
Pathway Agreement for Kinesiology (PK-12 Certificate, Dance Science)
Pathway Agreement for Sport Management

@Thelma2 Thank you! The link seems so confusing though. Ill probably only do blinn team if id be on track to move to full time at A&M after only 1 year, opposed to two. I’m graduating with 6 AP credits and 4 Dual credit college courses so I think it’d only be 1 year