TAMU Class of 2022 - Admissions Decisions

Both son/daughter (twins) received admissions notice on AIS earlier this evening.
Stats on previous post.
Both were allowed to apply for housing this morning. Only daughter was allowed to register for NSC. Son’s letter says NSC registration delayed until Engineering major notices are sent. The letter says January, but everything else I’ve read says they’ll start releasing Engineering decisions in December for those who have complete applications by October 15.

CONGRATS to everyone who has been admitted so far!

Admitted! Yay BIMS! #TAMU22

Son admitted to Mays sometime between 8 and 10 tonight.

Admitted to engineering review.

When its 9/22 and you still haven’t applied (funny that I commented back in July). Going to finish up everything tomorrow and hopefully submit.

Not sure if this is strange or not since I haven’t recieved my packet or anything, just the AIS update- my Howdy portal still says I’m under review, is that normal since it’s only been a few hours?

Don’t worry about Howdy portal. It will catch up. Make sure to take care of the check list items on AIS.

If I remember last year for my daughter… it was tabs in Howdy, AIS “You’ve been admitted” and then Howdy status changes on the “manage application” page to admitted. As Thelma2 said… no worries. Congrats @AggieViz

Hi-- I’m new and have a son who will be waiting on review decision for admission… Congrats to all the auto admits!!! My daughter was auto in 2014, and that was way easier!

When did you apply: Sept 6, 17
When did you get your UIN: Sept 9
When did you receive your admission decision:
Auto-admit? Academic Admit? Review Admit: Current Status “In Review”
Major/College of Choice:Construction Science/ARCH
Did you get in
Honors program:
Class Rank: non ranking school; A&M ranked 2nd quarter
SAT:
ACT: 30 (34 reading; 27 math)

will take ACT again next month, hoping to up chances… He would be 4th generation Aggie… totally get that this doesn’t affect the admission decision, but makes it hard on DS because older sis is there and we all loved it so much! Oh well, God knows best!

Smiles!

When did you apply: Aug 13
When did you get your UIN: Aug 16
When did you receive your admission decision: In review
Auto-admit? Academic Admit? Review Admit: Auto-admit
Major/College of Choice: Mechanical Engineering
Did you get in: N/A
Honors program:
Class Rank: 10%
SAT: 1340
ACT: N/A

I saw some people from August got accepted yesterday, so I’m hoping I get in soon.

Does anyone know how long physical acceptance packages take to arrive? I’m taking some senior pictures soon and would love to incorporate the banner in them :slight_smile:

It looks like engineering decisions won’t start being released until mid-January, as my AIS says that those who apply by October 15 have been deferred to the January decisions cycle

^^^^ You have got to be kidding me. :open_mouth: I thought for sure they would have the kinks worked out for this year. Have you received an email on this @anxious_student or just a message on AIS? :(( :-?

When did you apply: August 2
When did you get your UIN: August 4
When did you receive your admission decision: n/a
Auto-admit? Academic Admit? Review Admit: auto-admit
Major/College of Choice: Biology
Did you get in: n/a
Honors program: considering it!
Class Rank: 1/161
SAT: 1440
ACT: 34 (36E/34S/34R/33M)
App is still incomplete because TAMU is missing my class rank. :frowning: Transcripts were finally updated this week and hopefully admissions will receive it early next week! It’s my dream to be an Aggie!

My S18 was accepted!! Here are his stats:

When did you apply: 7/13
When did you get your UIN: 7/18
When did you receive your admission decision: 9/21
Auto-admit? Academic Admit? Review Admit: Auto-admit
Major/College of Choice: Physics/College of Natural Science
Did you get in: Yes - Physics
Honors program: applied to Physics Honors
Class Rank: top 7%
SAT: 1380
ACT: 31

@AggieViz if it’s like previous years, you should get it this week! Enjoy your senior pics! Welcome to the Aggie family!!!

@Thelma2 Its just a message on my AIS that follows after clicking “Next Steps”

DS accepted to Mays last week!

Congrats @MamaHill! My son is in review for Mays… meaning he probably won’t get it, but still going to hope for the best!!!

Great ! Congrats!