TAMU Class of 2022 - Engineering Admission Decisions

@AggieMom20and22 okay cool thank you!! Congrats to you and your daughter too!

When do they send the acceptance letter in the mail?

@z062000 My son’s e-mail about engineering came later the same day that his AIS changed. He was an academic admit to TAMU and his letter and packet came in the mail a few weeks after it was on AIS.

i got in!!! Into engineering! Got the email this morning. My god am I happy the wait is over.

Do they update through out the day or just in the morning?

I too received an email today morning saying I have been accepted by College of Eng.

Is everyone admitted to general engineering, I was admitted today and it says general engineering?

My understanding is that all Freshmen Aggies are General Eng. It’s not until your second year that you apply for a specific Engineering major.

I GOT ACCEPTED INTO ENGINEERING TODAY!!! JUST FOUND OUT!!!

I just got accepted!!
I applied on January 1st (yes very last min) and submitted my essays on the 9th.
I got admitted into today into General Engineering for Industrial Engineering.
SAT- 1320.
GPA: 6.5/7.0 or 3.72/4.0.
Class rank: 138/906 at a very competitive Texas high schools.
I have lots of EC and leadership positions such as soccer, work, honor societies, clubs, etc and my essays were strong.
I’m also Hispanic, and born in Mexico if that helps.

Got the acceptance into General Engineering email this week!

Engineering review applicants, please post your decisions on the forum or PM me if you wish, when they are released. Your stats and decisions are very important going forward for class 2023.

@1786Bellerophon @rajiv5612 @Ethansports @axton900 @cinnabonsforlife @Roboman3000 @mlaformatpls @engineeringkid11 @TXPapa @bookaworme Could you please provide your stats for 2022 TAMU ENGR applicants stats sheet?

Date Applied:
Date Admit to university:
Date Admit to Engineering (If applicable)
Auto admit/academic admit/review admit (to university):
Class rank:
SAT/ACT with subscores:
Math/physics classes
In state/out of state (what state)
noteworthy achievements/Leadership/EC’s

@tigerclaw1123 @MasterrrSword @Aggmom2022 @Student55337 @confused6789 Being an auto/Academic admit to the univeristy, have you received an admission decision to engineering and if so, what date? If you are attending another university, I would like to have your decision and date for stat purposes please.

I also need application date from @GManmom123 Tigerclaw1123, Masterrsword, and Aggmom2022

Thank You

Accepted 1/30 to general engineering (civil)
GPA: 96.13 weighted
ACT: 32
ACT math: 30
Math/ science classes : AP Calculus AB, AP Physics 1, AP Physics 2, AP Statistics
Applied 12/30

@Thelma2 Application date for my son was 10/15.

@uytr897 Thank You! Are you in state/OOS/INT and if in state, class rank? Do you have a separate date you were admitted to the university or is it the same as admission to Engineering. Congrats!

Thank you @GManmom123

Hi! I applied to the College of engineering for Aerospace engineering on October 11. Does anyone know when the early action decisions are supposed to come out? I have been in review for the last 4 months, and I was wondering if they are starting to roll out? Thanks!

@Phantomsummer11 there are approximately 96 engineering applicants on this forum, of which 57 have received admissions decisions.
The application period was extended to January 2, due to Hurricane Harvey, making admissions decisions postponed and no specific date given for release.
Do you mind sharing your stats?

Date applied beginning of September
Auto admit
Oos
Got into chemE beginning of thanksgiving break
Class rank 17/706
Gpa 4.72 weighted 3.86 unweighted
Act 33 math 34 reading 34 writing 34 science 31

Thank you @dyingstudent313 and @uytr897

@Thelma2
OOS, and I heard back from university 1/23 and then about engineering 1/30