TAMU Class of 2024 - Admission Decisions/Discussion

Any non-auto Public Health admits?

does anyone know about the general time that a&m releases admissions decisions?

@thebaddest1 I have been following this thread for months. I have heard many people say that the portal usually has changes by 7:30 am. I checked last night and there was no change. I checked this morning around 8:00 am and it had changed from 3 tabs to 6 on howdy portal.

I was told by Admissions all by Aggieland Saturday: 02.08.20

@2NDGENAGGIE Everyone would know by 2/8/20? I have a friend who didnā€™t apply until last minute. She took a tour and spoke with admissions on campus in CStat in December and the person they spoke with said they hoped to have all admits notified by 2/8/20. I also saw a post from someone on Reddit say that this week and next week would be admits rolling out.

@chilanga513 6 tabs and yes you are in! If it was a team offer then it would have changed major to general studies. Congrats and let us know as soon as AIS updates for our point of reference.

Last year TAMU wanted all decisions out by Aggieland Saturday and they did a good job getting most out. Just be prepared that not everyone knew by then, but most did.

This is the most exciting time as well as most stressful on this board. Hang in there yā€™allā€¦ people have come before you and survived and they will come after you and survive!!!

Can someone tell me about Reddit. Is it another board I should be following? Thank you.

@AgMom87 Reddit has all types of forums, not just college based. My understanding is that present Aggies would be most likely to post on Reddit than here, regarding ETAM for example. Like CC, all posters are anonymous.

To follow up on my post a few days ago regarding full admission as a holistic kinesiology major, I still have no changes in my howdy or AIS. But, a classmate also majoring in kinesiology received a waitlist offer this morning. Has anyone else in the college of education received a waitlist offer? And, is it safe to say thereā€™s still a possibility for full admission offers?

@AgMom87 I followed Reddit for a few days. They moved and consolidated the TAMU & UT conversations to Discord (ā€œUT + TAMU Admissionsā€). They have moderators which you could IM but honestly, I found nothing of value there. Not like here!! Iā€™ve found @AggieMomhelp and @BlueBayouAZ to be very helpful/knowledgeable.

@gig2002em Kinesiology still with no change. Hopefully they will still be coming out with full admits.

@chilanga513 & others who have 6 tabs -

Congrats on the 6 tabs in Howdy and imminent Acceptance!

If AIS hasnā€™t yet updated, you can still see the accepted Major in Howdyā€¦ Click on My Profile toward the top. On the My Profile page, go to ā€œCurriculum, Hours & GPAā€ - Primary subtab. There you will see the assigned Program, College and Major :slight_smile:

What do you mean all by Aggieland? @2NDGENAGGIE

His was updated around 4-5PM on a Tuesday. I noticed a few came out on Tuesdays as well. So maybe there will be something today. Good luck everyone. Itā€™s a great school.

@bargainshopper75 I see it!!! THANK YOU! I really want to tell daughter, but want to wait for AIS to update.

Aggieland Saturday. Feb 8th

@AggieMomhelp does this apply to early action engineering kids in review as well? If it does, does this mean that engineering decisions are NOT coming out this week?

Aggieland Saturday is an open house event held at TAMU College Station for prospective students and their families to learn about admissions and explore majors/tour dorms etc. Itā€™s a big event. This year its on February 8, 2020

Early engineering applicants should be getting their decisions during the last week of January (now) and the first of February. Regular decision should be getting notified starting the second week of February. I spoke with an Admissions Counselor (Brandon) last week, and thatā€™s the information that I received. Best of luck!

Thanks for the information. Then I wonā€™t check until second week of Febā€¦eek that is so late.
Sounds like College station is full and people are already being sent to Galveston.
Was hoping to hear back this week, but if Early Decisions still have not heard back, then I can see why RD has not.