TAMU Class of 2024 - Admission Decisions/Discussion

which site should I be looking out today, howdy or applicant?

FYI, auto admit but no specific confirmation letter or notice in Howdy or AIS but I was just able to successfully apply for housing and make payment at http://oncampusaggies.tamu.edu/?fbclid=IwAR3KF-5IKxuHb83UqynZucwYaAO8Y0PG7DaTeQdTAQ4V-IiJ7O1r435TCBA

@Tam1233 Wow, how did you do it? I can get into the housing portal, but the only option it shows is Garden Apartments, and even that isn’t for the correct term yet :frowning:

We were able to access the housing portal and complete the application. It opened up right before 9 AM.

@aggiemom2022
https://reslife.tamu.edu/apply/ I clicked the Housing Portal button at the bottom of the page. I had a pretty good idea that she’s been admitted.

Same here, applied for housing around 9:10. App still says in review but have the 6 tabs in Howdy.

I’m seeing the same as @aggiemom2022 - Garden Apartments at the top menu, no Fall term application links yet.
For those who were able to apply for Housing, can you share what the menu title options show for you in the MyHousing Portal?

@bargainshopper75 & @AggieMom22 One you are logged in, you should see “ResHall New Application” at the top of the page. That is what you want. Crossing fingers that you see it soon!

Make sure you are doing it on a PC. “ResHall New Application” didn’t show up on my phone.

alright AIS, enough 
let’s go

Thanks @Tam1233 & @TexasAggie99
Still same on a PC, must be rolling availability based on Acceptances being loaded. Will continue to keep an eye out. Thank you!!

@bargainshopper75 I had to close my browser completely and restart, and then the “ResHall New Application” was there. Not sure if it was coincidence or not, but we are all signed up!

@aggiemom2022
Did you get the Garden Apartment, etc options before it refreshed? Unfortunately, still the same here after reboot.
Sigh, I’ll just need to be patient. The Howdy 6 tabs are the only thing I’ve enjoy seeing right now. Looking at AIS & Housing portals are driving me crazy lol!! ?

@bargainshopper75 maybe try a different browser? (just repeating what the techy people always say to me)

@bargainshopper75 On my screen, the option for “ResHall New Application” was not up top, where the Garden Apartment option is, but it showed up on the left side, near the top, right under “My Profile” , and said “RESIDENCE HALLS, CORPS, WHITE CREEK APTS” and right below that in tiny letters, “Click here to apply.”

I picture a group of people in admissions, watching this thread, waiting to populate AIS with acceptances, laughing

isn’t it crazy?! just waiting and waiting and waiting
 my oldest is a junior now at A&M and I was on here daily when he was a senior, OOS homeschooler from TN. that silly boy had 36 on science and English ACT but didn’t make the cut for math ACT for academic admit. ugh. but he got in and got the highest scholarship from the Corps and now he’s an honor student fixing to get his Aggie ring! it happens quick!

Does anyone know if there is a way to print something that proves you have completed the housing application? We have a page that says

"Halls & PayBySem Apts - Aug2020-May2021
You started your application for Halls & PayBySem Apts - Aug2020-May2021 on 09/19/2019 , and have signed the contract as of 09/19/2019.

Your application is complete as of 09/19/2019."

However, this page doesn’t list student name, or any identifying info. Does anyone know how to print some sort of confirmation that includes student name, etc?

@aggiemom2022 Yes once I got to the end there was a Shopping Cart Receipt that says “Payment Successful!” I also received an email receipt

@aggiemom2022 We have two emails - one with the signed contract and the other with the payment verification. One of the emails says that the application is not considered complete until (A&M) have both a signed contract AND you have paid the non-refundable $75 fee. Those emails should be proof of that.