TAMU Class of 2024 - Admission Decisions/Discussion

who has the earliest time for housing for phase 2?!

@BBmom53 Mine is “Phase II of your application will open on 10/10/2019 10:32.”

@TexasAggie99
Yes, that should be right. If you want to double-check, open the application as if you were applying new again, and on the Term Selector step you should have something that says Your Application is complete as of [today’s date].

@BBmom53
Housing Applications opened at 9am today, so whoever applied first would have an earliest Phase 2 timestamp. But from what I’m reading, I don’t think the timestamp really matters much anyway.

Our time stamp for phase 2 is 9:28.

Mine is 10/10 at 12:50pm

Anyone have an updated AIS yet?

@aggiemom2022 I had the same problem. I didn’t realize that my payment didn’t go through until I didn’t receive the email. And because I’m in Houston, the internet has been spotty all day and I kept losing connection. Finally got it to go through after several tries with my phone ??
So now I’m at 12:50pm

Did any of you who are doing housing also get the banner about being accepted to A&M?

No change here. Still waiting

I have a question. If we are logged into College Confidential should we be able to see the replies to the questions people ask? I can see a number of replies for each question but don’t appear to be able to read the replies.

Nothing here

I have 9:15 but I can’t see that it’s going to mean anything.

I just called the Texas A&M admissions office. They told me they are releasing the first round of admissions tomorrow (Friday). Only time will tell if that is holds true, but thought I would pass along.

well there you go.

So they opened housing before they released any admissions? Odd.

Phase II is new to this year. If you’re wanting an LLC, then I would suggest completing Phase II as soon as available. The rest of it is just putting down your hopes and dreams of which dorm they will get and if they want to participate in roommate finder. By selecting a dorm preference, it doesn’t mean you are tied to that dorm. They will simply try to place you where you want to be IF and only IF you do not log in and select dorm/room at your allotted time. It’s been used as a back up plan in the past but seriously
 who doesn’t jump online during their time slot!

in years past, according to CC, first wave came out on 19th.

My daughter got 10/10 at 9:52am

Is it intended that students who aren’t officially accepted yet apply for housing?

My daughter got 10/10 at 9:14. Not sure if signing in on that day or finishing Phase 1 determines the order of selection.