TAMU Class of 2024 - Admission Decisions/Discussion

I found where it says TEAM!!! IM SO HAPPY I FINALLY HEARD BACK FROM WAITLIST!! Best day ever but it will be even better when AIS updates :)) we did it guys

Wow, mine changed as well to TEAB. Definitely hoping that means good news! Congrats to everyone who also received the same under manage applications.

Major changed to TEAM , Program changed to BAC-TEAM. AIS has not changed at all. Hoping this means I am one step closer to a Blinn TEAM offer. Looking forward to seeing everyoneā€™s updates in the morning (hopefully)!!!

im getting kinda worried with everyone saying theyre getting this TEAM/TEAB major changeā€¦ hopefully tomorrow morning we will see good news !!

Iā€™m starting to think your worrying may be substantiated. I wonder if they are just updating the Manage Applications pages for everyone on a ā€œwaitlistā€ so that they read ā€œunder reviewā€ for TEAM or TEAB. Just a thought. I sure hope Iā€™m wrong thoughā€¦we shall see in the morning.

Not full is relative. Theyā€™ve sent out admits that would fill it. Not everyone will accept. As deadlines pass they will offer spots to wait list with a deadline to accept. Then pull more wait list. Just no way to know how many have accepted admit though.

Hey everyone who got BAC-TEAB-EB in their manage application go check your howdy portal because I just got 6 tabs!!!

Got mine as well!

YES!! 6 tabs here too!!!

@all Congratulations on getting TEAM/TEAB!!! To clarify, were all of you on waitlist? And how about those that had no news at all?

My son got 6 tabs as well. Does that mean heā€™s in at EAB!

6 tabs this morning too!

yep, non engineering waitlist. put both waitlist and team as my options on 1/24

My son was one of the 1/31 Engineering choice kids.

Last night his Howdy changed to Major: TEAB Program: BAC-TEAM-EB

This morning he had 6 tabs in Howdy (omg how long have been waiting for that!).

Also this morning His AIS changed to Major: Engineering Academy at Blinn up top, down below, his first chocie changed from Computer Engineering to Computer Engineering a BLinn. The Change Major button is gone but the ā€œwithdraw applicationā€ remains.

THis mom is jumping up and down!!! Trying to tamper my excitement until I see the WHoop in AIS but it is hard! We already celebrated on 1/31 then felt a big letdown.

To edit my post above, his AIS changed to ā€œEngineering Academy at Blinnā€ at the bottom, not ā€œComputer Engineering at Blinn.ā€

My husband is already looking for tailgating space and planning to modify our TCU tailgate trailer to an Aggie theme. lol

Thank you for the additional info. Great suggestions in terms of sit down with advisor and class visit.

6 tabs, Blinn. I am so excited. I am not telling my son until I see AIS say, ā€œcongratulations!ā€

1/31 engineering offer. Applied August

(We also celebrated 1/31, cake and all ??ā€ā™€ļø)

hi, iā€™m kind of new to this but reading these comments has really been helpful!! i applied regular decision as a biomedical engineering major, for me it still says ā€œunder reviewā€, i still have the ā€œchange majorā€ option and 3 tabsā€¦ any idea of what i should expect??

Non-engineering UW GPA :4.975; W GPA 3.87; ACT: 28; Kinesiology majorā€¦ 6 tabs this morning!!! Gigā€™em

Congrats to all the new waitlist applicants! So excited for you. My daughter is waitllist and still has no change. She is bummed. Her major is Chemistry and second is Biochem. So glad to see there is finally some movement.