TAMU Class of 2024 - Admission Decisions/Discussion

My poor daughter. The Waitlist waiting is sooo hard. Anyone have any news to share??? She emailed admissions and they had no answers for her.

@aggies8688 We are stilll waitlisted too. She emailed last Wednesday and they said within one week possibly two we would hear something.

Do you know if students on waitlist aren’t selected will they get notified?

@Dallas03 from my understanding they will get PSA - so notified via AIS via Howdy.

Still waiting on Academy answers as well

Thank you

So apparently it’s too late to choose a roommate now? Does anyone know if this is true? Also, is housing full yet?

Also, did anyone else’s major change to their second choice? Is this a good sign?

My daughter got 6 tabs Howdy this morning!!! AIS changed to “My App is Complete and in Review” from Waitlisted/Blinn Team. Is this good news???

My daughter just got 6 tabs this morning!!! Nothing else has changed. Just the tabs!! So does this mean either A&M or Blinn Team from Waitlist and not PSA?

I

My son got 6 tabs this morning. He was on waitlist for full admission only.

I got 6 tabs this morning and ais changed from “waitlist and being considered for blinn team” to “app complete and in review!!

Was able to fill out the housing contract!!

Congratulations to everyone with 6 tabs. That definitely means you are in and things will update on other pages in a day or two (usually). It could mean BLINN or FULL Admit, but you are in and will be taking classes at (through) TAMU in the Fall.

Congratulations, again. I know the wait is hard, but looks like it worked out.

If the status in the application changed from waitlist to in review again, does that mean they are reviewing it again now?

I keep seeing people post that they got 6 tabs. What does that mean and where does it show up?

@JennC1030 the 6 tabs are an indication that you’ve been accepted and if you’re using a computer they’re at the top of the screen with you login to howdy and if you’re on a phone they’re on the top left hand corner

Are the 6 tabs Home, Applicant, My Record, My Finances, Student Life, and My Howdy???

@JennC1030 Yes!! Congrats! You’re acceptance is coming soon