TAMU Class of 2024 - Admission Decisions/Discussion

@JustWondring yes, that is what is says.

@Junebugxmom yes, exactly!

Under manage in our application it has ALWAYS said College Stationā€¦I think if you donā€™t have 6 tabs you are still in review but I may be wrong. I just looked at ours and it is still the same and says College Station but only three tabs. It seems like it means you are still under review for the location College Station.

As a full pay OOS applicant, I expect you will be offered admission. Will TAMU be in play with zero aid though?

@Boogie818 - are you able to screen shot what you see because I think Iā€™m seeing the same thing - AIS still says In Review. Iā€™m trying not to get my hopes up or jump to any conclusions.

@kreed23 ā€¦I am not sure if I am seeing things or am obsessing or both haha.

Are you able to call the Prospective Student Ctr in CS to confirm?

My Childā€™s Howdy says this on Active Applications:
Application Status: Under Review Level : Undergraduate Major: BMEN Program: BS-BMEN Location: College Station

Does this mean she is in or is it still under review?

You need 6 tabs and that is a sure sign you are admitted! Do you have 6 tabs?

@colhopeful443 Mine says the same thing and I only have 3 tabs. Iā€™m pretty sure if it says under review we are still just that: under review and not yet admitted.

No, just threeā€¦but does it only list one major? Would it not list two majors?

Texas A&M University - Fall 2020
Application Status: Under Review Level : Undergraduate Major: BME

This is what I see and I have the buttons Change Major and Withdraw Application.

So I guess I will wait until it for sure says she is accepted.

Iā€™ve only logged in to AIS to check my sonā€™s status - I never really went over to HOWDY because I knew decisions wouldnā€™t be posted/made until mid-January so I have no idea what Manage Applications is supposed to look like. Heā€™s a PoliSci major 1st and History 2nd - only PoliSci is in the drop down tab on the AIS page just under the red banner. I couldnā€™t tell you if that had previously had both major choices listed - or if it was even there previously. I really wish theyā€™d just hurry up with a definitive Yes or No. Our application has been in review since Oct 10th. Heā€™s a holistic review.

I didnā€™t think to look at the drop down menu in AIS before. I have always checked in AIS before and never looked at Howdy, as I wasnā€™t sure what everyone else was talking about when they said Howdy updates first, since I always sign in to Howdy then click on AIS. My childā€™s drop down menu is only one too and it is her first choice of major.
I guess we are still in the waiting game then. I am so antsy and hope my child gets in.

My son got admitted today at CStat. His AIS was updated with ā€œCongratulations, XXXX Welcome to the Aggie Family!ā€. He applied in Bio Medical Engineering but the major is set as General Engineering. Is that normal?
We are from in-state. His application is holistic review (2nd quarter). ACT: 32, Weighted GPA: 4.55

If you have 3 tabs you ARE still under review. I am sorry hang in there we will hear something soon.

@Colhopeful728 - Iā€™ve accepted that this is what Iā€™ll be doing all day today - lol. My FitBit says my heart rate is 102 BPM. I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve not able to function or sleep until the morning. I hope to find out before my son so I can decorate the house in A&M colors before he gets home WHENEVER we find out for sure. Good luck to your daughter!!!

@TXFriscoSon - when today did it update? And CONGRATULATIONS!

If it helps yall out everyone on this forum consistantly says it updates in the morning around 7:30 am.

Congratulations!

@Mommmm430 - THATā€™S SO FAR FROM NOWWWWWWWWW - lol.