TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Wondering the same thing.

I think if you select blinn academy only, you’ll hear quickly. I believe only waitlist takes longer. If you select both, I think it too can take some time.

1 Like

No need to apologize. I’m happy to chat with you via phone or PM. it is confusing and you’re right, it needs to make sense.

1 Like

My daughter’s howdy portal just turned to 6 tabs today but says application is in review. Her major changed to Blinn Team. Does this mean she for sure got Blinn Team?

3 Likes

My son is in a similar boat. His class rank is only top 25% and barely that. GPA 3.8 UW and 4.2 W, 12 AP classes and his 2 SAT scores were both 1400. He also chose Blinn and was relieved to have heard something back, but now is dejected by having to keep waiting for an unspecified amount of time. I hope they decide quickly. This has been an awful process. Good luck to you.

I didn’t see the option to select both - waitlist and Blinn Engineering Academy. Did I miss that?

Congrats…she’s in for Blinn Team! AIS will probably update in the next day or so.

1 Like

Yes yes yes! She got Blinn Team!!!

Was she given the options earlier this week or last to choose that? Or did she just get it?

1 Like

Have any non-AA been accepted into the Health Allied program (College of Education and Human Development)? My daughter applied mid-October and … crickets.

So, am I understanding that there will be no more full admits? Still waiting to hear on Cosci admittance. He’s already been accepted to a university he is happy about so we are just wondering if we should even wait around. You’d think knowing how stressful of a year these kids have had - a college would work hard to make this a bit less stressful. :slight_smile:

It just showed up today. It did not give an option. Says Blinn Team as her major. She doesn’t know yet. Hopefully “accepted” will pop up soon. Yay!

1 Like

My daughter applied to Sports Management in College of Education & HD in August. Her howdy portal changed to 6 tabs today. Says Blinn Team. Check yourdaughter’s howdy portal.

2 Likes

It does appear based on emails people are getting with the option to choose between 3 offers, that full admits are over.

I understand and have felt your frustration. TAMU gets so many applications and even more this year than most. Put that with no longer having academic admits AND some going test optional, I’ve been impressed with them keeping the same pace of rollouts as prior years. I realize that doesn’t help the frustration, but I do know they are doing their best with each applicant. They have a system and it works. I’ve had one kid get PSA then end up graduating from TAMU a semester early to a Full admit as a freshman kid who will graduate on time. It all works out!!! Hang tight!

2 Likes

Thank you. Nothing yet but I’ll read up on Blinn team. Not clear on how it works.

what 6 tabs are you seeing?

Sigh…my heart is starting to sink for my son…I was sure he’d at least get Blinn Team…not throwing in the towel yet, but I’m no longer confident that he’ll be in CStat in the fall.

2 Likes

Full admits for Engineering, right?

Can you share your daughters stats? Thanks!

The majority of chatter here is about engineering kids. My daughter’s major is Visualization in the Architecture School and not auto admit. Opinions over last few days are going back and forth on if full admit is done or not… but is that mostly for engineering applications or tamu in general? She is still in review and hoping there is still a chance, but today I have a feeling there is not. :frowning:

2 Likes

Do you think there will be another wave of blinn admissions for non engineering majors?