TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Does this mean we’ve been accepted into the program? My howdy changed earlier today to say:
Application Status: Under Review Level : Undergraduate Major: TEAB **Program:**BAC-TEAM-EB Location: College Station
Wouldn’t this just mean they’ve recognized that I chose the Blinn program? I still have 3 tabs, similar to how someone else mentioned earlier.

If it says teab then it’s blinn academy. 2 classes at Tamu and the rest at blinn/rellis campus! Congrats!!!

I agree bp2021! We get a skewed perspective from reading cc so much. It feels like only 35 and 36’s count lol
Good luck guys!

1 Like

I’m just worried since my AIS hasn’t changed at all, still says Aerospace engineering, unlike my friends who’s majors changed to general when they got accepted. And I’m also missing the 6 tabs.

I am a bit confused to how this works- I am not sure if this is a good sign or just lucky, but I have a friend who got offered gateway with a 3.4 GPA and a below 20 ACT…

Check in the morning. If you don’t get 3 tabs then let’s chat. But I’m pretty sure you’ll
See 6 tabs. It wouldn’t make sense to change it to teab otherwise.

She got the acceptance to Blinn Team tonight on her AIS. She never received an email with the 3 options…maybe because she checked would consider Blinn Team on her application??? I think you will hear soon. My son had the 3 options 2 years ago and he heard within a few days he got Engineering Academy. Good luck!!!

2 Likes

What major did your son get at main campus. That’s my main concern, what if my son end up in a major that he doesn’t like or doesn’t have good job prospects such ocean engineering, etc.

Can you share her stats? It may be helpful for those waiting. Reading stats helped calm my son’s nerves.

Not everyone will get an option. It’s irrelevant what they put on application.

Super excited for her with sports management. It’s a great major. And they have to have a minor. Makes them more marketable. Highly encouraged doing internship when she gets to the point!

Sure, I guess. I had a 4.1 W/3.5 UW, with a 1280 SAT (from back in January of 2020) that I did submit and I am in the top quarter of my class. I have an internship at an ed-tech company for this year that I put on the application, along with 4 years of varsity orchestra and rowing. Essays were very niche, and I did submit the expanded resume. To be honest, I have little engineering experience other than the CS class I am taking this year, but I do have a lot of science credits (6).

1 Like

Congratulations. When did u apply

Around the end of November I think, when I thought the deadline was dec 1

My son applied around the same time. And he has not heard anything yet.

6 tabs for Engineering Academy!!! Whoop!

8 Likes

Just got 6 tabs this morning for Engineering at Blinn as well. While I didn’t get full, going to A&M is something I’ve wanted to do since I was little and I’m very excited for what the next 4 years holds for me and everyone else!

10 Likes

@WISH85 BAC refers to Bachelors degree

6 tabs this morning. Whoop!!!

8 Likes

Please accept my apologizes. I thought I had sent the PM when working off my phone. I will send the information in a PM to each of you. There is a Gateway group discord.

No change for my son this morning, still in review, showing both major choices (Mays/Econ).

Looks like it’s Engineering majors who are hearing back? I guess that still leaves hope for non-Engineering.

And the wait continues…

4 Likes