TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Mays Business School doesn’t participate in PSA…it will be useless for my son.

1 Like

Mine will either go to Tech, OU or PSA…still hoping for full admit at A&M. I think PSA may depend a little on what they want to do or DC hours they already have. Several people have posted lots of DC hours and not having enough classes left to do PSA. As I understand it, u may only be given certain PSA schools and not all. Mine may still go PSA route if that is her option as A&M has unique English creative writing program and minor in game design.

2 Likes

You have to have 30 credits at the system school. Not all majors participate. Most want to be in college station, so just choose Blinn and transfer.

I’ve known many that have done PSA successfully and some that end up staying at that school because they love it (Mainly Tarleton and Corpus). So It’s such a personal decision. Try not to let anyone sway you. If you get PSA, visit the schools that offer your major. You may be surprised at how awesome it is OR could just see it as a stepping stone. No right or wrong (in my opinion).

1 Like

Agreed. And I am sorry if anyone takes my daughter choosing not going PSA as a negative or a knock towards A&M. It totally isn’t. It’s just not for her.

I have a close friend who has had two sons PSA and eventually graduate from A&M. She stated that it worked out perfectly for them. Both boys went to Corpus. My nephew graduated from Corpus and simply loved it there.

5 Likes

Does anyone know if they’re doing acceptances again today because it’s a tuesday?

Texas Tech or OU

1 Like

Usually, people come in here and brag about acceptances, haven’t seen any of that since last week.

do they usually send them out on tuesdays?

I haven’t seen it mentioned, but is kingsville a PSA school?

I’ve seen them come out many days other than Tuesdays.

1 Like

Me too, I feel like I have noticed more on Tuesday and Thursdays. However, if Tabs haven’t updated by now (by 7:30 am), then most likely not today if I recall correctly. 6 Tabs comes first, usually by 7:30 am, then AIS updates within days. I’m still hanging on for my daughter for some wave of good news. I think it was discussed there was not a noticeable non auto non engineering wave as expected in January, so hopefully it was bumped to February.

2 Likes

I’ve read through a lot of the conversations on here and i’m wondering what the “6 tabs” thing means that a lot of people have mentioned?

The “tabs” are in Howdy, not AIS. During the application period you will have 3 maroon tabs at the top of your Howdy page…after Acceptance, 3 more appear so that across the top you the 6 tabs that are: Home/Applicant/MyRecord/Myfinances/StudentLife/MyHowdy

1 Like

when did you guys submit applications?

thank you!!

My son submitted on 08/13 and was accepted on 9/22.

Son submitted 11/4…still under review.

You probably didn’t mean it they way I took it, but I don’t think people are bragging when they update us on acceptance. Why wouldn’t they share that amazing news? Now if someone had never posted or shared in the misery of the waiting game and then popped in here to say… woohoo 6 tabs suckas. Then I’d call that bragging, lol.

@redjellybean03 Yes, Kingsville is a PSA school. Just note that not all PSA schools have all the same participating majors (does that make sense?).

7 Likes

I submitted my app 8/20 and i’m still under review.

1 Like

Daughter submitted 9/24. Still under review