TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

For Housing Part 2, is it important to do it as soon as it opens, or can it be done several hours later?

Yes, you are definitely eligible for it!!! You just have to be an engineering student. It does not require a minimum number of hours or any other stipulations for the General Engineering Village.

Only Phase 1 is time critical.

And then of course when you are actually picking a bed/room/Dorm (the very end).

2 Likes

@cmhighto the most crucial part of Housing, is paying the non-refundable $75 Housing application fee…like, pay the minute your acceptance is posted.
It doesn’t matter AT ALL what you list/rank, for housing preference-that’s super misleading.
I would fill out Phase 2, sooner rather than later, just so you don’t forget.

1 Like

Thank you! Our time phase 2 opens , isearly in the morning. I’d rather go through it with my son after school.

You definitely have time. Tonight, if you haven’t already, look through all the room types/dorms/locations etc just so it’s not Greek tomorrow when you’re putting down “preferences” (again, means nothing but still must be done).

1 Like

Honestly, I love to celebrate with people who got acceptances. We’re all in this together, so brag away, people!

11 Likes

Yes me too. It also helps to remind me to remind the kid to go look. HA

4 Likes

My daughter submitted hers on Oct. 10th and received admissions 10/27. Best wishes to you!!

Was your daughter asked to choose waitlist/team through email (after her application was submitted?) I haven’t received a decision yet, but remember selecting “team” when I completed my application.

My daughter is education and no test scores. She is top 12 percent. She received the letter saying she could choose waitlist/TEAM a few weeks back. She chose to be considered for both. She is currently on waitlist and being considered for TEAM. Admissions counselor said they hope to have answers mid March. Do we are still waiting.

Mine was asked through AIS.

I figured that out as I read more, thank you! I’m kind of freaking out since I haven’t heard anything but I know I’m not the only one…

1 Like

I understand! The waiting is awful! We don’t have a definite yes either…

1 Like

I read further up that not all majors are offered Blinn Team? If that’s the case, does anyone have a list of majors offered to Blinn Team? I couldn’t find anything through TAMU’s website

1 Like

https://tap.tamu.edu/Programs/TEAM

Here’s the link for the information on the TAMU website

What’s her GPA?

Thank you!!

My daughter checked AIS a couple of weeks ago and that’s where she received the option of selecting waitlist only, Blinn Team only, or both. She picked both. The school doesn’t send an email, you simply have to check the portal. Praying for good news soon!

1 Like

I opted out of TEAM and only chose to be waitlisted, because I’d rather go to another college and transfer to UT. Is that a mistake, or do y’all think that should be fine?