TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I just checked my daughter’s. Her tabs changed to 6 tabs. AIS still says waitlist/TEAM, but her major says Blinn TEAM. I’m super excited for her! This wait has been awful! She is officially an Aggie! So proud of her!

7 Likes

@AggieMomhelp Do you remember what it is supposed to say, under manage applications, when you get into blinn? When I checked this morning it was normal, but I checked now it says (Level : Undergraduate Major: TEAB Program: BAC-TEAM-EB). Is that a good sign?

4 Likes

@sainila happening off campus. A good page to follow is local B/CS reporter Rusty Surette KBTX

That means you’re in through Blinn. At some point it’ll update to say next to it:

Application Status: WHOOP! You have been ADMITTED

2 Likes

wait really? if that’s true I will be so happy, but I’m going to wait until it’s official. I thought it would take longer because I choose that option yesterday.

2 Likes

What’s the difference between TEAB and TEAM as major they listed?

TEAB is just the code they use for BLINN on HOWDY.

It took the Howdy portal 2 days to update for us. Unfortunately it look like 4 days for AIS to update, but you’re in.

I think TEAB is Texas A&M Engineering at Blinn.

1 Like

I am going nuts!!! What’s taking so long? Complete and in review since October 30th. Never options given. Should I call or email admissions?

Oh ok. That sounds scary though

Hey we have been in same boat all through. Never knew u got the options. We got them today. When did you get your options

No, we were never given options like many did in January asking if they wanted to be put on waitlist or Team or both. We have been in “complete and in review” since October 30.

I got my options yesterday and I quickly picked and My howdy updated some time today because in the morning it did not show anything for the major but now it shows TEAB.

1 Like

Ours was the same status till last week “Complete and in review”. We posted a question in the A&M portal after calling the admissions couple of times. Asked if I can provide additional recommendation letters or any other information they might need to make a decision. Yesterday we got the options to select Blinn/Galves/Mc… one of the campus and our ticket closed with a status offered other pathways… So I am not sure if we call them is it good or bad idea…

2 Likes

Awesome. Congratulations. We got the options today and we chose today.

1 Like

TEAB is strictly Engineering
TEAM is Blinn TEAM option, many majors

3 Likes

@sainila suspect surrendered, it’s over!

2 Likes

If you get the 6 tabs tomorrow, know that it might take until Monday or Tuesday for AIS to update. But, as soon as Howdy shows the 6 tabs, I think you can go into the housing portal and sign up. You should do that as quickly as possible to get your Phase 1 timestamp as early as possible.

3 Likes

We got 6 tabs today and her major changed to Blinn TEAM. When should her applications status change? Also, can anyone tell me the number of classes taken at Blinn and the number taken at A&M? Are you told which classes to take at the two schools?

My son’s also switched to Level : Undergraduate Major: TEAB Program: BAC-TEAM-EB today and he just chose from the 3 yesterday! So excited!

3 Likes