TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

We do.

1 Like

Just to make sure I understand. U r saying when she did PSA for the year, she did not find out for sure that she was “accepted” at CS until mid-June, so a little hard to plan.

We had the same experience - it took 24 hours after the six tabs to be able to log into the housing portal. Congrats!!

3 Likes

Oh, that’s probably it! Thank you!

1 Like

We have not got 6 tabs. Hopefully we get it soon. So that we can apply for housing. Congratulations to all of you and happy for you all.

1 Like

Yes, after completing her 1 year at TAMU-CC, you apply just like any other transfer student (except that you check the PSA , and do not pay an application fee). She did not get the 6 tabs, and official acceptance until in June. I think her TAMU banner was closer to beginning of July.

Since my daughter wanted to live off campus, we went ahead and did touring and signed a lease before acceptance due to the guarantee of acceptance as she exceeded all requirements (3.875 GPA on 28 hours, all required courses completed). It was a little bit of a leap of faith for me, but I took A&M at their word and it all worked out.

In the end it all worked out, and she is thriving. No one will ever know she was PSA unless she chooses to tell them.

1 Like

Same here. We were navigating this at the beginning of the month and it took about 24 hours to be able to log in to housing.

I broke down and called admissions. Actually called College Station and a local admissions counselor. They both said they are hoping to have all offers, including waitlist/TEAM, out by April 1. While it might not seem this way, they said TEAM offers are not given with consideration to your major, so there is not a wave of Liberal Arts TEAM offers, etc. I asked how did they not end up with too many Mays majors, etc., and he said that is why they have such high requirements for Mays and a lot will end up in Liberal Arts with a business minor.

1 Like

I cannot see where to apply for housing at all. I do not see a 21-22 button to click and when I click on the button to get started, it just says spring 2021 is closed. What am I doing wrong??

I tried to get housing the day we got the 6 tabs too and got that same message. When I went back in the next day, it worked for me. Maybe just keep trying every so often throughout the day. Good luck!!!

1 Like

It’s all the way at the top of the page. It’s very inconspicuous. Just says 21/22 Academic Year App. It’s next to Gardens App

2 Likes

So another month of waiting. This is so ridiculous. There seriously must be a better system then what they have going on at TAMU with all these trickles and “waves”…just have one big release date and call it a day. Even UT Austin managed to get their decisions out in mid Feb.

10 Likes

Does anyone have any clue when Econ should come up? I’ve been asking around and I haven’t heard any Econ majors get their decision.

I applied in December

Please read all the posts above yours. This question has been answered numerous times over the past days, weeks and months.

1 Like

Maybe try tomorrow (24 hours after tabs). That seems to be a hiccup right now. If you’re able to do it today, please let us know on here so others can try as well. Thanks!!!

1 Like

Most people applied way before December and many are still waiting. Majors aren’t released in waves except for Engineering. There have been many Econ acceptances on here.

If you want to share your stats, we’ll be happy to weigh in on your odds from what we’ve seen so far, but a blanket question of when will Econ hear, cannot be answered.

Any idea by when Engineering Honors decisions will be rolled out?

My daughter is same scenario this year. She chose both. Yesterday she was given TEAM. My question is, is there still a chance she could be offered full admission, or is she no longer on the waitlist? Thanks

1 Like

North TX nephew got only Galveston offer yesterday. 1310 SAT, maybe 2nd qtr. Sport captain.
Applied in early October or late Sept.
The long delay got other OOS publics involved. Now they’re exploring Galveston and what it entails vs. other direct options.
I thought maybe greater Houston area kids were getting Galveston only option but he also got that without option to pick TEAB.

Once you are given the choices, how can you waitlist for both? Please clarify.