TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

@elpsycongroo21 you can definitely continue with Housing phase! If for some reason you decide to go to the other school OR want to live off campus, make sure to cancel your A&M Housing contract prior to May 1, to avoid hefty fees.
My student loved Hullabaloo!

2 Likes

Thank you so so much for the insight!

Oh wow congrats! That helps my stress a little so thank you!

I think they said mid March but no specific date was ever given

@sainila Most applicants don’t know about the stages (six tabs, etc). They just watch AIS for a message of admittance and by then the housing portal works and Howdy has been updated.

So, sometimes knowledge is power, but in this case, knowledge can lead to impatience lol.

IMO its their computer system working through all the steps.

3 Likes

The howdy tabs disappeared. Did that happen to anyone?

I was thinking the same thing. I work in software and am aware that sometimes things take time depending on systems. While frustrating, I get it.

1 Like

What? That’s insane. I honestly haven’t heard of this happening… ever. Anyone else?

No. Still have 6 tabs this morning.

The tabs disappeared but I went to housing portal and it works. Please sign up everyone.

1 Like

when I called they told me that each year they reserved spots for transfer students separately from the spaces available for freshmen. I was also told that the number of spots for freshmen varies according to how many total are in the program from year to year. They may be overwhelmed right now and not ready to think about the transfers yet.

1 Like

Got the housing done.

Holy crap…it’s really happening.

7 Likes

I still have 3 tabs and the major change button is still there

Still have 3 tabs
Still in Review
Still showing 1- Mays 2- Econ
Still Waiting

1 Like

I say a prayer for you guys every night. The waiting is agony.

And I pray for every kid who wants to be an Aggie.

10 Likes

I had a quick question. So for the housing phases, we only need to apply for those if we want to dorms right? If I wanted to do apartments I don’t have to apply for the phases?

Ah, that makes sense. I appreciate you calling them about that, I was gonna do the same lol. I feel much better about things now.

Same

1 Like

Same…(((((same)))))

(((((sigh))))))

1 Like

Off campus is completely different. You don’t need to do anything.

1 Like