TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Yes, will contact res life first thing tomorrow. Hope they can fix everything.

1 Like

Yes! My son is trying to complete Phase II and he can not access his housing portal. I guess the system is down…

Your stats look good so I would try to be patient. Not having APs shouldn’t hurt you…my daughter was considered homeschool b/c she goes to a university model school…she did not have any APs. Hang tight and hoping you hear something soon!!

Is AIS down for you guys, it says “internal server” error for me

It’s back up now. Refresh and/or clear your cache.

My daughter just got the 6 tabs this morning! Don’t give up hope. She was waitlisted/Blinn and she got full acceptance today. Good luck!

11 Likes

When I spoke with admissions a few weeks ago she said it’s a good sign if you haven’t heard anything yet. Not sure if that’s really true.

I definitely think it’s a good sign if you chose waitlist option and haven’t heard back yet. I do not think at this juncture that not having any movement will result in full admit. Could still end up with team though.

Do you know if the 6 tabs change only overnight? What I mean is, should I keep checking throughout the day for changes, or does that change only happen in the overnight hours, so checking one time each morning would be sufficient?

Wow! Congrats! What major @jivey23 ?

I choose waitlist and blinn consideration in January, still waiting. I feel like my stats aren’t the greatest, so I’m worried I won’t even be offered TEAM. How likely is it I get one of these options?

Sociology. She wants psychology, but I feel she’ll be able to transfer into that major at some point.

2 Likes

Congrats! We are waiting to hear back still (waitlisted and considered for Team). My daughter applied as a psychology major.

1 Like

Congrats to her! Do you mind sharing her stats?:slight_smile:

1st Qtr. Didn’t submit test scores. A few EC’s and one leadership position. Volunteering and outside club activities.

I am so confused. I have been totally hands off with my daughter’s college applications. That was probably a mistake since I now realize how many parents helped so much. Anyway, she still has not heard back about admission. This is her number one pick and she’s not really excited about any of her other choices. We’re out of state (Illinois), she submitted both SAT and ACT scores, and her app had to be reviewed prior to being considered complete bc her hs doesn’t report class rank so TAMU had to assign it. Why is this taking so long to find out? What am I missing?

1 Like

I don’t think you are missing anything. The admissions office receives over 50,000 applications each year, so the process takes a little time. Good luck!

Idk. It seems like a lot of people think if a student hasn’t heard by now, it’s probably bad news. I wish I would have even glanced at her app. I’m a school psychologist and have always thought it’s best to let students do things on their own. My kids were the ones with the science fair projects done completely by them. I just feel like a failure as a parent :frowning: She has great stats but I guess not good enough.

1 Like

I did very little to assist my daughter in her application (other than glancing at the essay and paying the fee). I thought her stats would get her in, no problem (I knew she wasn’t auto admit, but super close at top 12% and IB Diploma candidate plus tons of EC, leadership, volunteer and work). I am still hoping, but I understand your frustration. I think you did good to be somewhat hands-off. Sadly, they are growing up and need to have that responsibility, even when things may not turn out well… Crossing my fingers for your daughter and mine!

6 tabs populate over nigth around 6:30 am it seems or 7ish.

@isabelcruz I believe whole heartedly that if you selected both team and waitlist when it was offered, that you will get one of those and not PSA. The fact you haven’t gotten team yet, makes me think you are closer to the full admit side of things. Obviously I don’t know that for sure, but that’s how it was last year (which was the first time in a long time that we saw waitlist come out as an option).

@jivey23 Congrats.

@KRISMOX have you checked her howdy portal or AIS to make sure she hasn’t been offered anything like options?

2 Likes