TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

@TVBingeWatcher2 we have a friend with almost the exact same stats (tho she was
NMCommended). She could’ve gone anywhere, Tech Honors Engineering was her top choice. She’s a sophomore and THRIVING! Outstanding Engineering program‼️

2 Likes

Yes just got PSA also!!! And my stats are pretty good I think, 3.6gpa, 30 Act, 3 yrs sports, volunteer, work etc. oh well Baylor or SMU here I come. Good luck to everyone, a little bummed.

6 Likes

@Simba25 were you accepted to Hankamer Business School at Baylor? If so, run as fast as you can, never looking back! Amazing business program, gorgeous campus!

I am so happy to hear that. D is NMcommended also. She will be in the Honor’s program too.

2 Likes

@Momof3B I’m sorry for the PSA offer. Get your guns up and have your son do Rawls! Great business school, friendliest people ever and you can’t beat those West Texas sunsets!

3 Likes

Amen and Wreck’EM

1 Like

Yes!! I’m excited for his future!

2 Likes

Fried Cheese meet up at Spanky’s?!? :grin:

1 Like

You bet!!!

1 Like

@TVBingeWatcher2 money wasn’t an issue, friend could’ve gone anywhere (brother recently graduated from A&M). She chose Tech Engineering. Honors program is great, smaller Eng program, which leads to earlier research & internships. Your daughter made a very wise choice!

1 Like

@AggieMomhelp

Thank you for y’all’s replies! I called admissions in February asking if any architecture majors were full and they said only Mays and Engineering was full at that time… I’ve been following other threads and have still seen full admits and TEAM offers. I don’t know if any PSA schools have a program for it, but I’d assume I would’ve gotten a PSA offer today? My recs were my principal, my varsity soccer coach, and my architecture teacher who are all alumni’s, but I would think that they would be a good variety that just happened to go there… my essay just also mentioned family alumni stuff briefly.

1 Like

Praying the Scovell Business Leader program realizes what a GEM he is.

3 Likes

Can someone explain the appeals process to me and if you can do it being offered PSA?

@reddenj29 agree, you’d think you would’ve gotten PSA offer today. Gosh, I hope you’re one of the rare ones that gets a late full admit. Sounds like you’ve done everything right​:crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

Got into Baylor and smu for psychology

4 Likes

He applied to Blinn months ago. He wanted a back up plan that was closer to College Station so he could participate in activities on the college station campus if he didn’t get into straight CS.

UT and Tamu just have too many applicants bottom line. Not taking it personally

3 Likes

@Simba25 my bad, I was thinking you were wanting Business. Baylor has a great Psychology program, also. My vote would definitely be Baylor!
We have a friend who recently graduated from Baylor, some kind of Forensics major. She has a job with City of Houston Forensic Investigation team. Another option.

1 Like

Your child is an example of the speed in which Tech is gaining on the rest of all these schools! She will open doors for others and not even realize it. You should be extremely proud!

3 Likes

Hey! We have similar stats and I’m still waiting, so you’re not the only one! My essay was also super personal and went along with my major.

1 Like