TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

If you don’t get the answer out want… keep climbing that ladder.

Im soooo new at this :sob:… who would be the next person to contact ? Or where could I find that information?

Admissions at Tamu Cstat.

That’s my guess anyway.

I saw on another board that someone’s Howdy changed to 6 tabs during the day. Is admissions past doing the big batch update and doing them individually so it could update any time now instead of overnight?

For my daughter, she woke up to the 6 tabs in Howdy on a Friday. Then on Monday around lunch time, AIS updated.

2 Likes

:point_up_2: This

Schedule in person if possible. Or virtual. Also, it is imperative that your child contact them and takeover the communication. Schools don’t like to talk to parents. And eventually they will stop talking to you. With that said, I would be having my child calling, emailing, driving, camping out in front of doors if it were that important to the child (I’d be right with them obviously at this stage). If it’s not important to the child, then leave them to the bed they make.

3 Likes

I understand that PSA won’t work for him but I believe the issue with an appeal will be the 72of 110 class rank unfortunately.

2 Likes

@ECHShopefull that, and the large number of college classes already taken-55 hours + 7 current. I think that doesn’t help.

Got waitlisted/didn’t consider TEAM. so sad. :frowning_face:

You are still on the waitlist? Or you were waitlisted and got PSA?

@slo218 what were your stats, when did you apply and what major?
I’m so sorry. Hoped you’ve got other options lined up?

SAT: 1450. SAT Chinese subject test: 800.
GPA unweighted: 4.0
No class rank. Student body secretary, key club treasurer, math league, knowledge bowl, NHS, etc. Okay essay.
Applied in December for economics major.

1 Like

I’m still on waitlist, did not get PSA yet. Is it a good sign if I haven’t gotten PSA yet?

@slo218 oh wow, great stats! It’s a shame you applied so late.
Does Economics still show as your Major?
I bet @AggieMomhelp can shed some light.

I’m not sure why you didn’t get in already. What tank did Tamu give you since your school doesn’t rank?

And yes, still a great sign that your still waiting. I’m sure you’ll get full admit.

@AggieMomhelp - do you see many early college high school admits? Class rank top 13 percent GPA 4.33. Been on waitlist since Jan. (Did not apply till Dec. - huge mistake we now know) TEAM, Gateway, PSA , even a reg transfer doesn’t work for these kids with 60+ hours and associates degree. But yet they must apply as freshmen as all hours are before HS graduation.

Yes my major still says economics

1 Like

Where can I see which tank I’m in?? Thanks

It really doesn’t help having so many credits coming out of high school. There’s nothing left to take and you have no gimme classes to pad a hard semester and gpa.

But I’m sure with those stats, full admission will come. Hang in there.

1 Like

Sorry class rank not tank lol. Oops. And it’s on your AIS. Main page