TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

We are too!! Very disheartening!

April 1

1 Like

I am on the wait list/being considered for team as well. I called admissions twice and one person said I will hear a week after the 1st (so like the 8th or 9th i’m assuming) and then another told me I will know some time in April. I hope this helps. This whole process is very frustrating, I just want to know if I got in so I can move on!!!

4 Likes

5 Likes

So true! It’s April 1st… guess we are going to have to decide where else she will go since we don’t know anything yet!

1 Like

So apparently they are reconsidering NSC being in person after all. MAKE UP YOUR MIND ALREADY!

Oooh where did you see this??? Inquiring minds.

Its on the New Aggie Facebook page. They posted a graphic about it about an hour ago. The website, however, itsn’t updated.

https://www.facebook.com/newaggie/photos/a.276144275843336/2538459639611777/

1 Like

Seriously? Is this April Fools stuff? If this is real I’m even more embarrassed with the disorganization of this school.

I don’t know if I should be excited or pull my hair out…I just canceled our Airbnb reservations, withdrew my leave at work, and opened up my work schedule for appointments. I should probably be excited. In-person is preferred. :crazy_face:

This is exactly how I feel. I had a great deal for the A&M Conference Hotel that I booked on Black Friday… I just rebooked incase it is on campus and it cost my $150 more. Hopeful that this will really happen on campus!

I hope its true…but so crazy?! Cancelled our on campus housing a few days ago and that is not an option to stay on campus now. There are rooms at Cavalry Court…

Go read on the “after accepted” thread. I posted my intel on this.

How do I find that?

1 Like

do yall know who the Director of Admissions is for a&m

@rohang10 this is the contact info for Office of Admissions

https://admissions.tamu.edu/contact

1 Like

I was offered PSA in march and I just looked at ais and it now says I am blinn team!

4 Likes

My daughter is oos and In top 4% of her class. Still on waiting list/being considered for team. Is it a good thing or bad to be still on waitlist at this point?

WOW! That’s fantastic!