TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Nothing and I thought for sure we would here something by now.

I just talked to admissions and they said all decisions will go out this week.

4 Likes

yes that makes since…duh thank you

In the past, there were some photo ops and NSC registration on the “pre” day. If arriving the first day, you would register in the morning, which alot of people do since I think things didn’t get started till 9am(?). Who knows what it will be like this year but we are still planning to get there the day before to hopefully look around. The first day is super busy and after fall registration on the second day, most have already checked out of their hotels and head home. So that “pre” day gives you some free time, so to speak

2 Likes

thank you for giving that info, do you think that’s for waitlist people as well?

3 Likes

You already got great replies. Definitely get there the day before. The itinerary will come out soon and it’ll list what you can do on pre day! On the first day, y’all will be exhausted and stressed about the next day… registration.

If you want any restaurant recommendations, let me know. I love to eat and have been to almost every place in town. So many new restaurants too that I’ll share with you, lol.

3 Likes

I just lost my change major button on howdy. It’s still available on AIS. Does this likely indicate PSA is coming? Anyone else see the same?

1 Like

Yes. Waitlist and considered for BlinnTEAM. Just lost change major button.

The nice things to take care of on the Pre-Day is picking up your TAMU ID without any lines yet, getting your Sports Pass without lines yet, taking any exams such as Foreign Language placement if that applies to you. They usually have tables set up with information on area banks, and campus services. My son mostly enjoyed the photo ops in the football stadium and the MSC.

3 Likes

Waitlist only since January. Change major button now missing.

2 Likes

Me too. Waitlist/blinn team. Hoping for at least blinn team…

Same here. Super upsetting but hopefully that means blinn team bc i saw some people loose their button but get accepted. Hoping for the best, good luck.

Noooooo. That’s insane. I would be shocked that team/waitlist offers would end up as psa. But yes, change of major usually indicates PsA to follow.

If that’s the case, I’m so sorry. Let me know what happens. Happy to CB chat about options on getting to Tamu with other pathways.

Ugh. This makes me mad.

1 Like

Same here… hoping for the best!

It’s very frustrating especially because I’ve been waiting since early August. Hoping for a Hail Mary and wake up to see an acceptance but highly doubt it. I’ve followed this thread for a while and your comments really gave me hope and made me feel reassured so please keep doing what you’re doing.

1 Like

Hang in there. If it isn’t the answer we want, happy to talk through pathways and how to position yourself for transfer. :muscle:t3:

2 Likes

My son also just lost his change major button.

How do you check on howdy where your change of major button is?

Never mind I think mine is also gone.

If you go to profile in Howdy and check curriculum it will tell you what you got. AIS takes a couple days to update.