TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

If you have the 6 tabs on Howdy. Then you go to My Profile icon on Howdy, then you will see 4 drop down menus: student information, degree progress, curriculum hours GPA, & registered courses. If you drop down curriculum hours & GPA, then it will say your degree, department, & site. Hope that helps.

1-Educ
2-Psychology

I got 6 tabs yesterday and nothing change prior to it. It changed at around 11:00 am though. My AIS change from waitlist and considered for team to complete and in review and got 6 tabs.
I also got an email saying they updated my financial aid portal today as well. My major that I got is Bims, so if they are the last to hear is that bad news for other people? I sure hope not!! I hope this is a big misunderstanding and hope other people get full admission!!

Mays/Econ change of major button gone and waitlist/team message changed to under review

My daughter was also BIMS and she got her 6 tabs about 2 weeks ago.

1 Like

So for the longest time my portal has said “you are being considered for waitlist and TEAM” now it just went back to “My app is complete and in review” what does that mean??!! It has me freaking out!!

Considered for waitlist only since January and today it says my app is complete and in review. Business Administration first choice and Economics second

1st - Forensics
2nd - PoliSci

Waitlist since Jan, change major button disappeared last night, this morning AIS says “in review” instead of “waitlist and declined team.” Still only 3 tabs.

1 Like

Same here, except the major part.

I’m wishing y’all the best of luck. :heart:

complete and in review for waitlist and I declined consideration for BlinnTEAM

1st choice: Bio
2nd choice: Kinesiology

I’m pretty sure that when you get in you can’t change your major because you’re admitted to a specific college. Once you accept your offer you can request a different major,so this could be a huge misunderstanding

1 Like

Agree! It is all just reading tea leaves until the acceptance is offered or rejected!

3 Likes

When you get accepted change of major button is still there. After you get 6 tabs howdy updates to say accept admission, change major, decline admission.

2 Likes

Well definitely no major correlation. We are all over the board it seems. As @aggiedreams stated, change of major button stays, always, when an accepted decision has been made.

Tea leaves will hopefully yield a full admit reading, but please start researching other options just in case. I offer free help outside this forum as well, more specific to your needs vs. general info. Happy to help. It’s kind of my mission work, lol.

8 Likes

We are in the same spot- switched from “waitlist and team” to “complete and under review”. Lost our change Mgr button. Business-1st and Sports Mngt -2nd still shows. Called admissions and were only told they are still reviewing and you will hear something by the weekend. :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I didn’t see a reply so I’ll ask again, what happens when y’all login to Howdy?

just the three tabs and when we go to manage applications the “change major” button is gone. Hopefully 6 tabs will show up soon just hoping for the best

Gotcha.

When AIS changed for the kid, it happened between noon and 3PM.

Again, I wish nothing but the best news for y’all!

Was your child on waitlist and did they have anything like this happen? I’ve been following this thread for a while but now it seems no one knows what’s going on