TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Forensic Science/Entomology

1 Like

No. But AIS updates have been consistent for those who were admitted versus PSA’ed…they get the update during the day.

1 Like

Good to know! Thank you.

I have a question … how many of those who had their wait list / Team status disappear … applied ‘test optional?’

My son did … I am wondering if they are the last to be reviewed given they don’t have standardized scores.

1 Like

I hope a lot of people are not waking up to PSA tomorrow.

5 Likes

We submitted scores for SAT. Funny thing on ours is under AIS no change of major button. On Howdy it still has change of major in manage application. :man_shrugging:t3:

Hm… interesting …

We submitted test scores. They weren’t great, though. They were from summer before junior year. She didn’t have another opportunity to test due to Covid.

1 Like

submitted SAT 1320

Well, call me an eternal optimist. But this year was a strange year for admissions. Is this the first year they had the ‘holistic’ approach? And then add ‘test optional’ due to Covid. I think it isn’t crazy to hope they remove the student’s ability to change the application while they are deciding who is full admit and who goes to Blinn… Just my ‘logic’. …

No test scores for my daughter

Just called admissions… they said they weren’t sure why it changed. They told me to email admissions@tamu.edu and they should be able to tell me what is happening.

Our buttons were opposite of that earlier but now they are both gone

Submitted SAT 1420

1 Like

What do you mean your buttons were opposite?

That’s interesting… let us know what they say

1 Like

KT us know if they respond to your email.

I emailed the regional admissions advisor, and he said that all decisions for waitlisted students will be out before the weekend. He said the system will update at 6pm tonight or 6pm tomorrow night.

2 Likes

Oh lord that made my anxiety go up. Thanks for doing that though and giving us that info!

Thank you for sharing with us! I’m saying lots of prayers that we all hear good news today or tomorrow! :pray:t3::two_hearts:

6 Likes