TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Same here. Praying we hear something soon and it ISNT PSA!

1 Like

No changes here.

Same!

Same here

No news is good news, right? Hoping y’all hear soon so you can just move forward one way or another.

Have a great Friday!!!

1 Like

When did you apply?

@3luvbugs congrats to your daughter! What major?

November 23rd. We waited so she could take her SAT out of town to get the score she wanted for the Honors College … then Honors College rejected her bc she was on the waitlist and could not apply for Honors Housing … the whole process really stinks TBH!

Maybe it’ll be a blessing in disguise. She can apply again in December!!! She’ll miss out on honors housing, but that probably isn’t a bad thing either. Best of luck!!!

1 Like

Environmental Geosciences. Thanks! Hang in there those still waiting. Hopefully good news arrives today!

1 Like

@Howdy_Hopeful agree with @AggieMomhelp, perhaps blessing in disguise-UH isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, and she won’t be stuck in Lechner/McFadden. Assuming she gets admitted :crossed_fingers:t3:, see if there is an honors program for her major/college.
And yes, the process does stink👎🏼

@Howdy_Hopeful Highly recommend Major Honors over University Honors. Not saying anything bad about UH, I had two kids in it. But MH is superior IMO, had four kids in it.

1 Like

@MackAg absolutely agree‼️

Got PSA, might be the worst day of my life.

I am so sorry. My son just got PSA also. My heart is broken for you both!

I’m so angry and upset with how they treated the waitlist students. I’ve waited since August, I’ve met with multiple advisors and driven up to college station to meet with counselors and they all told me it was highly unlikely for me to get PSA. maybe we both will be like that student that got PSA and then got moved to blinn team. I understand A&M has a ton of applicants, it just sucks to wait so long and not get the news that was wanted. :frowning:

1 Like

I wish I could give you a hug!!

1 Like

Got PSA

Oh babe…I’m so so sorry.

I feel your pain. My daughter applied August 1st. She got waitlisted in January. On 4/2 they reviewed her application (at 3 AM) and gave her PSA. She just received the PSA letter in the mail yesterday. Problem is, PSA doesn’t offer either of her choice of majors, and they stress that you should not/cannot change your major once you transfer to TAMU. I’m not sure of the exact wording but they made it clear that doing that is a no-no.