TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Any other weird things you noticed when this happened? I just got 6 tabs and am wondering if it’s a tech error and PSA.

thank u so much! hopefully it’s something❤️

1 Like

@isabelcruz congrats! What major?

Public health!:slight_smile:

1 Like

AIS just updated! I got full admission!!:smiley: I can’t believe it. Thank you to everyone on here!

19 Likes

I am sooo happy for you!!! Congrats and welcome to Aggieland!

2 Likes

Thank you and I appreciated all of ur help!:heartpulse:

2 Likes

My daughter is completing her Minor in Public Health (graduates in December BS Entomology), she has enjoyed it so much that she is applying to grad school for an MPH in Epidemiology with hopes to later go back for a DRPH. She has really enjoyed all of her Public Health instructors. The one thing she will warn folks about is there seem to be several 200/300 level classes that other majors take for Electives and getting them to commit to some of the group projects like it was your major can be difficult.

Good Luck and Congratulations @isabelcruz

1 Like

Wow good to know! Thank you so much for the advice, made me even more excited!!

Hi, so sorry to hear that your daughter was not offered admission. I really feel she deserved it and I know she will do absolutely amazing wherever she goes! I can’t seem to PM you, but if you still have those items, I am interested. Thank you!

1 Like

I got accepted yesterday. Do you think do I still chance to get in on campus dorm? For housing registering, which dorm do I choose to make high chance? FYI, my major is BIMs(biomed & veterinary science)

2 Likes

First… congrats. Happy for you.

Second… Apply for housing phase 1 and pay deposit today. You’ll be on overflow so you don’t have a choice regardless at this point. There are however lots of off campus housing that will feel like a dorm since it’s all college students. May be cheaper and you have kitchen and laundry in apt. If you want some names of those places, let me know. Places are filling up around town, But we have tons of housing here.

2 Likes

Last year, my son received full admission on April 16th and we applied for housing immediately. We were past the deadline for roommate selection but were able to select preferences on dorms. Mid May he was assigned the dorm of his first choice (modular).

8 Likes

i got psa a couple days ago, but when I checked this morning, I got 6 tabs. does anybody know what this means

2 Likes

It means…HAPPY DANCE! What does your major say? And specifically, what does AIS say?

2 Likes

Ummmm OMG it means either Team or Full admit. Like @atxag95 asked… what’s major? AND check email/communication on ais.

2 Likes

My major was Biology, but I also applied for the chevron engineering academy. AIS hasn’t updated yet; for bio it still says psa, and for chevron it says “complete and in review”. I’m starting to think that I got 6 tabs for chevron and not full admission

If you’ve got 6 tabs, try clicking on the “my profile” button under the “home” tab and then click on the “curriculum, hours & GPA” option. See if it says anything about the program you’re in.

1 Like

yup, it says I’m in the chevron engineering academy

1 Like

Is the chevron engineering academy the same access as A&M Galveston, Rellis and McAllen? Earn ETAM requirements and you’re set? And those are the same as someone in CSTAT doing same first year engineering?