TAMU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Thanks @AggieMomhelp, crossing fingers! And she’ll definitely be looking all of the riding opportunities at TAMU ?

@Momof3B It took two days to see the green check in my son’s AIS.

@Popyhead, I was wondering the same thing. I hope there is not a cliff between between being top 25% (first quarter) and top 26% (second quarter) that means your application is put into a different pile of applications that then doesn’t get considered until early next year. I have seen elsewhere that A&M uses your rank and test scores to compute a predicted A&M GPA. But I wonder if rank is kept at its percentage value (25%, 26%, etc.) or if it is collapsed into top 10%, top quarter, second quarter, etc.

I just wanted to drop a comment on how nice everyone is the admissions offices. We definitely felt it during our campus visits, but every time I or my son have called our regional admissions office during this application period, we’ve only encountered truly nice and helpful staff. I just got off the phone with them and I’m still smiling. They make you feel wanted. It still floors me on how a large school of 60,000 manages to make one feel that they are a part of a small, tight knit community.

Hey guys can anyone explain the blinn program for engineering? Do students who get into that go to some blinn classes for the first year or first 2 years?

Hey everyone, Im an applicant from California and I applied to TAMU on september 13th, today in the mail I received a package with TAMU merchandise(lanyard, water bottle, pen, etc.). Did anyone else receive this? My howdy portal still only has three tabs and my AIS says in review. Thanks.

Yes, if you’re accepted into TEAB then you’ll take math and science at Regis campus, and take your other classes at A&M. You’ll do this for freshman year, which will allow you to apply for ETAM in the spring as long as you meet the GPA requirements. You’re basically a full Aggie as a Freshman, just taking a couple of classes off campus. It’s a wonderful way to get full admission into A&M for Engineering.

Hi all, I came here to say that I am anxiously awaiting my procrastinating S21 to get his engineering and diversity essays done so that we can submit on the 10/15 early engineering deadline. Of course he procrastinated until the very last day and we’ll see if we are actually able to get it all submitted in time. As far as I can tell, the only things left are saving the two essays, paying the fee, and then linking the SRAR, but I could be wrong. So stressed!

my niece got one too she lives in california, it came from the California recruiter.

@Eggscapgoats My son’s 9/12 ACT score is in AIS now.

I’ve seen people saying there are 3 tabs in AIS and
others have 6 tabs. What do 3 tabs and 6 tabs mean? Thanks.

The “tabs” are in Howdy, not AIS. During the application period you will have 3 maroon tabs at the top of your Howdy page…after Acceptance, 3 more appear so that across the top you the 6 tabs that are: Home/Applicant/MyRecord/Myfinances/STudentLife/Research/MyHowdy

That’s great @LilyWu ! My son’s 9/19 ACT score also showed up in AIS today but AIS has the test date listed as 9/1. Kinda odd…

@Momof3B Thank you!

@Eggscapgoats My son’s also shows 09/01.

5 green checks…App is complete and in review…the wait begins!

(1Q rank!)

Hello, i’m applying for chemical engineering, does anyone know when kids who aren’t auto admits are told a&m’s decision?. I applied about two months ago

Hello, i’m applying for chemical engineering, does anyone know when kids who aren’t auto admits are told a&m’s decision?. I applied about two months ago

I think they’ve been rolling out for a couple of weeks. If you scroll through the earlier posts here, you can find more info. It’s hard to wait - hang in there!

Hi guys! I am from CT and very interested in applying to A&M. I was just wondering, should I submit a 1310 SAT? I know you know nothing about my application, but briefly: I have a 4.07 GPA (no rank but most likely top 10% of class), lots and lots of leadership in my extracurriculars, and I am applying as a Statistics major. Thanks!